Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

A question regarding boss-hunting morality

This is a discussion on A question regarding boss-hunting morality within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Depends on who it is. If "illumanti" ksed you before. Fuck them. Ks them to death. Tormentors never ksed me. ...
Page: 4

TunaFishyMe

Depends on who it is. If "illumanti" ksed you before. Fuck them. Ks them to death. Tormentors never ksed me. Even in bowl boss, apostillo waited for waggy to finish off a shaula. Thats class.
    Bowl bosses = free for all since its jsut chaos. But if I see a tormentor taking OBL and Samma by themselves where there arent 500 oters human hitting it, id protect them from orcs.

nasality

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    I just sit and watch. *The second they mess up (die) its mine
    sit and wait for his die

one day i was killing Talos and electrics went off for 1 sec.there was some ppls watching me.i logged back saw another tanker already started..i sit down and watch..after tanker die i started again and got the drop..no one sweared mywhole family..just said "damn i died..badluck" etc

i think its better..

if this is only a game no need to talk about this situation
    if this is more than a game try to deserve some respect

Banned

Originally posted by morax
    Damn right id attack it * *

Battle of the fittest - i wouldnt lure on his healers or anything dumb but if i thought that me and my warrior could get the box id get him to attack it. If you have done more levelling - your stronger and talos drops iron belts... end of story

As long as you dont try luring and getting the other person killed i dont see a problem.
    actually its a matter of respect and nothing more....whether u can do more damage or not is not the question here...its how much respect u have for your fellow gamer.......

it all personal choice.....mine is to have respect and i know i can outdamage majority on human side but if i see someone already hitinng it even if he hit it only 1 time i wont touch it.....if my clan dont call me for other boss i will help him after half health so he uses lets pots.......if we are both there and no one hits it and i see him running in i will run it and hit at close to same time as well...that is ok and fine to do....then its whoever does more damage and more than likely i will get the box

so its up to u on if u have respect for other players or not

p.s. if its a player that has ksed or lured on me before all my rules go out the window and i will take that box from him

so all in all its not ks cause there is no ks rule per say but it is ks in my eyes so i dont do it.....cause to me a MOB IS A MOB and boss are mob but in all reality if do belive that boss is not a ks rule then all they can say is you have no respect or honor

but morax or me are not wrong in our thinking

Underw0rld

Just dont KS, if they have it then they have it come back for the next spawning of it or wait for there guy to die, because I think if there tanker dies then it is like the boss just spawned first to hit is the first to get a chance at it.

R34P3R_Magikz

Depends who's attacking tbh if it's someone i hate then i would attack it

CrnaC

Uhh..ohh...

Morax, Im sorry to hear, that U was GM on Xig, and U still have this attitude:

"When i first started playing this game id respect everyone - now i respect those who respect me - thanks to K2s half attempts to get rid of cheats you just dont know whos legit and whos not anymore. Im legit and therefore if i can take a drop i will. "

How do U know who respect U? Respect is not a thing that U earned on forum. Respect U need to deserve by your attitude and Ur playing_style in game. U can't go around and KS, and say: "Im legit, I wanna drop! I can KS". What happend if Im legit also?
    Also, that is why is Tormentors clan 1 of most respected clan on Dies. Very simple: they have very good playing_style. Playing_style is not only KSing issue, there is attitude with other players (even noobs). Many ppl don't love Wagy, but he is one of high respected players on Dies. He earn that with his attitude. (he is just a example, there is many others).

Skills and lvls are irelevant. Attitude is most important thing. Many players think that best thing in this game is to have best gear and highest lvl in game, or to have best combo. That is all nice thingies, but best thing in game is friendship/respect/team_work between players.

Ppl who don't understand that, and who don't feel that in they stomach, they need to change the game (try Counter_Attack or something similar).

I vote for moral.

p.s. Tuna, when expansion come...do u think that 70 lvl warrior will still have chance to kill bosses without massive? Think again

TunaFishyMe

well there are no new bosses aside from fire drake. Your question should be Would a lvl 70 warrior be able to kill talos with no massive? I dotn see why not.

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    well there are no new bosses aside from fire drake. *Your question should be Would a lvl 70 warrior be able to kill talos with no massive? I dotn see why not.
    Actually his question SHOULD be "Will I even have an account when this patch is released?".

iviysterie

lmao, full of myself cleatus?!? you've been around me more than enough to know im not full of myself. And when everyone was giving u bullshit and drama, im pretty much the only one that was still cool with you and being impartial about all that shit. From what you heard, who the hell told you that?? I dont treat anyone like shit, i might curse at them or tell them to go away if they lure on me, or pull something stupid like that. I see what you think of me now, thats cool.

Originally posted by CrnaC
    Uhh..ohh...

Morax, Im sorry to hear, that U was GM on Xig, and U still have this attitude:

"When i first started playing this game id respect everyone - now i respect those who respect me - thanks to K2s half attempts to get rid of cheats you just dont know whos legit and whos not anymore. Im legit and therefore if i can take a drop i will. "

How do U know who respect U? Respect is not a thing that U earned on forum. Respect U need to deserve by your attitude and Ur playing_style in game. U can't go around and KS, and say: "Im legit, I wanna drop! I can KS". What happend if Im legit also?
    Also, that is why is Tormentors clan 1 of most respected clan on Dies. Very simple: they have very good playing_style. Playing_style is not only KSing issue, there is attitude with other players (even noobs). Many ppl don't love Wagy, but he is one of high respected players on Dies. He earn that with his attitude. (he is just a example, there is many others).

Skills and lvls are irelevant. Attitude is most important thing. Many players think that best thing in this game is to have best gear and highest lvl in game, or to have best combo. That is all nice thingies, but best thing in game is friendship/respect/team_work between players.

Ppl who don't understand that, and who don't feel that in they stomach, they need to change the game (try Counter_Attack or something similar).

I vote for moral.

p.s. Tuna, when expansion come...do u think that 70 lvl warrior will still have chance to kill bosses without massive? Think again
    +1

lol nono ks is for noobs first u lure then u bounce then u atk .

but i mean it is different for turks since all the cafes are on the same street and if u ks someone bigger then u they will beat you up . Im not kidding either we've talked to turks and they be like "no baba he punch me yn my face yf y attack hym yn cz"

Lawless

I dunno maybe im playing the "boyscout" version of KO......I have always left the first attacking party to a boss, if they obviously couldnt take it/tanker died/480 healer/ whatever.... we would step in and get some unigue coins and sometimes even a pot of leetness. And dialog between the partys would ensure no hard feeling in this event. But to all you guys who habitually and actively steal bosses from a lower class party cause of your higher levels, better gear, larger party etc...... You are gay, and fags like you dont help anybody, the community, or the game state itself. (I particularly like the ones who KS a boss and put the drop in merch and start talking shit and shaking thier e-penises)

CZ is one thing but reg zone/eslant its your own people your hurting in the long run.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

Originally posted by Cleatus
    LOL!

umm.. I've been talkin shit to you since I was a chicken head... *

I've been taking stabs at ppl for ever and ever... Sleeping dogs are lying. *It's of minimal consequence. *I was just saying slm.

for the record, there is nothing elite about me... but to know I can still get under your skin so quickly makes me feel like a big man

See you tonight] Full of himself and forgot that noob mini warrion who didn't know squat and didn't have squat - treats noobs like shit. *For this I = have lost respect for him. *Syracuse = High quality individual. *Jaqen *= a fine gent. *Jeffhabs = never hurt anyone I know of. *Always thought he was a decent guy.

as for the rest of your clan... *It's not the same as it used to be.
    i know Gangsta in real life and i can honestly say that he is not full of himself at all. you on the other hand, good sir, seem to be God's holy gift to KO. or so you think. last time i checked this is a GAME and yes i take it seriously as do you and all others who are high levels, kill bosses, etc. but to flame someone on a very public forum makes no sense to me. you even go so far as to say that you HEARD this about Gangsta. i have HEARD things about you and i remained impartial until you decided to speak out against people i consider family. you have a right to your opinion, as does everyone. and my opinion on you is that you are a traitor buster douglass who thinks he is a big man by being a lvl 70 PK god. i feel sorry for you man. i really do. you feel you have the right to criticize everyone. i criticize no one until they give me a reason to do so. you have given me a reason by flaming, talking shit, or w.e u wanna call it a really good friend of mine. i never knew having full shell, a raptor plus 8, and enough NP's to make a G1 clan on your own was more important than getting laid until i met you man. i think you should crawl out of your mother's basement and have a night out. maybe talk to a female. or is KO too important for that? if i ever find you in CZ and you are doing a boss u better pray to god your priests have dd shit on cuz i will spike the shit outta them in hopes of getting you exped. you and everyone like you disgust me. feel free to flame this post as i dont give a fuck what you have to say. that is all mr. 5 foot 5 inches big shelled lvl 70 orc traitor. oh btw homie......im still waiting. plane ticket aga....

I'll make my warrior do it either way..

and if its a clan i hate i'll bust out my rocks and lure some golems on their fucking healers.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast