Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

A question regarding boss-hunting morality

This is a discussion on A question regarding boss-hunting morality within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ilovesex pffff clan tanker killing tk and died when its down to 1/20 hp and sum fuking ...
Page: 5

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Originally posted by ilovesex
    pffff clan tanker killing tk and died when its down to 1/20 hp and sum fuking ayasofia guy came and killed it with last blow....since tanker died our hits expires....the ayasofia fag got the drop without breaking a sweat....IS THAT MORAL????!? :angry:
    you had a healer / debuff priest there to do TK obviously. or a full debuff. you didnt ress him

I was in an apo's party with Gangsta and totally outdamaged him on a dragon tooth that appeared in the desert, and as soon as it was dead, him and the other people in his clan, disbanded party, and got the drop.

And when I pm'd him about it, he said "Well I know you wouldn't have split the drop with us".

Things like that make people lose respect for a person and for a clan.

I will admit though, a few days later he did come back and apologize, so that did help matters a lot.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

Originally posted by Wendolyn
    I was in an apo's party with Gangsta and totally outdamaged him on a dragon tooth that appeared in the desert, and as soon as it was dead, him and the other people in his clan, disbanded party, and got the drop.

And when I pm'd him about it, he said "Well I know you wouldn't have split the drop with us".

Things like that make people lose respect for a person and for a clan.

I will admit though, a few days later he did come back and apologize, so that did help matters a lot.
    from what i can recall we got coins and a cursed bone. if we had recieved and actual drop of value im sure you would have been informed.

It's the fact in the matter...there was no need to disband party, and try to take the drop. It just makes those who did that look bad.

It's not like my name was baba_128_tr and I was in full plate +6.

I was in a respected clan, and what happened was wrong, any way you try to put it.

But like I said, he did later apologize, so that's all that matters to me. Just recounting an experience I had with him.

Cleatus

The fact remains that you disbanded after you saw you got the drop. You used wendolyn, then dropped her like a bad habit to make sure you got what you wanted.

g-h-e-t-t-o

If you had no intention of sharing, you should have disbanded before attacking.. but then.. poor gangsta might have died

Originally posted by miss

By the way, I'm sorry to all of those ppl who I've wronged, even though I'll likely do it again, I'm sure it makes me better for simply saying "sorry"

ghetto? i distinctly remember you had told me before that you had ninja looted a drop or two in the past, so dont flame me about something that you have done I later apologized to wendolyn, like she said. I believe that was when i was under 60, and still a noob, so i learned from my mistakes

Cleatus

Your memory fails you I think. I've never ninja looted anything.

And.. yes.. we're all entitled to making mistakes and learning from them.. so I guess that isn't something that should be simply forgotten.. unless ofc you did it again.

PEACE AND RESPECT FOR THE WIN :wub:

I ask a favor to all human clans to try respect eachother more about ksing and ksing at bosses. Even at my clan I saw we have somethimes problems with it.
    Solve those problems as adults don't start swearing, you won't get any drops or respect with that.

And if they don't show respect show them how to give respect.
    Show the monkeys how to do it don't change to a monkey :rollseyes:

persons who are:

Being honest and being moral will go in eternity.

Being egoisitc and non moral won't survive.

RESPECT DIEZ AND DIEZ WILL RESPECT YOU
    :wub: :wub: :wub:

acr429

Default Re: A question regarding boss-hunting morality

Originally posted by HeyJude
    Lets say you are lvl 70 warrior or rogue with a really good gear. And while you are seeking boss with your debuffer/healer, you suddenly notice Talos. But a lvl 63 warrior is already there and he starts hunting it. However he has just started and you are sure that if you attack, you can easily get the box, since you are stronger than the other warrior.

Would you attack the Talos at this situtation? Or is it immoral to do so cause the other warrior has already started hunting it b4 u?
    I would ks the sh1t out the boss
    why? simple because I can who gives a fuk about morality ITS A GAME

For most of us we started it to play as a game but most gamers who play this for long time made alot of friends even not in their own clan. For me it's not just a game is also friendship in it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345