Looking for a comeback to Ardream, most decent/active/even/english server?

This is a discussion on Looking for a comeback to Ardream, most decent/active/even/english server? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Whats up guys, Im thinking about coming back to Ko, giving it another try. Yeah, ive seen this info all ...
Page: 1

Default Looking for a comeback to Ardream, most decent/active/even/english server?

Whats up guys,

Im thinking about coming back to Ko, giving it another try. Yeah, ive seen this info all around, but my question concretely is..
    Whats the most decent server out there? And by decent I mean, moderately active (Ardream would be my goal), not crowded with +9s/+10s which makes it a pain in the ass. And with some english speaking peeps around.
    Where I could start from scratch, invest some money/time and get somewhere (decent pk for some time).

Used to play in CW and after that, Anatolia but i kinda gave up on all the turks rolling with +9s/+10s. Unless I spent a few grands.
    Aaand I've tried some private servers, but either I stumbled upon the wrong ones or they all suck.

Would appreciate the info. Hope Im not asking for too much.

You won't find a server without 9's and 10's even on the newer servers ... People take way more risk then they use to

Quote Originally Posted by StrongOne View Post
    You won't find a server without 9's and 10's even on the newer servers ... People take way more risk then they use to
    So wait even on the Gaia server? Assuming thats the newest? How old is it

Try Piana, not that many +9s in Ardream. And +8s are fairly common and cheap so it wont be too unbalanced. Having a good party counts more in there.
    If you need a Human Ardream clan on Piana, try PotatoCrew. They are all english speaking.

Also, on Europa there are a few english speaking Ardream clans. One of them is Gravediggaz which is allied with Pals4Life if I remember correctly. But +9/10 items is a different story. Although not that many vs other servers.

Alright guys, I've made a char on Piana, havent had a chance to check out ardream yet other than on youtube, but it looks pretty decent. Gonna check out for english peeps there on the human side.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    Alright guys, I've made a char on Piana, havent had a chance to check out ardream yet other than on youtube, but it looks pretty decent. Gonna check out for english peeps there on the human side.

Thanks.
    u should have bought my warior on anatolia

If you're selling it somethings wrong ;P. Maaan, i raged upgraded all my shet like 3 times in cw/anatolia..

Thanks.
    Bad point is that people only put the good things in vids, you can't really base on that if its good. you should actually check out at all times yourself.

Got 35, been checking out ardream. It's not that active and its full of turks. Too bad.

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

come to Europa, its packed house cause we got merged with 2 other servers

If you're selling it somethings wrong ;P. Maaan, i raged upgraded all my shet like 3 times in cw/anatolia..
    hmm , i should do that

Whats up guys,

Im thinking about coming back to Ko, giving it another try. Yeah, ive seen this info all around, but my question concretely is..
    Whats the most decent server out there? And by decent I mean, moderately active (Ardream would be my goal), not crowded with +9s/+10s which makes it a pain in the ass. And with some english speaking peeps around.
    Where I could start from scratch, invest some money/time and get somewhere (decent pk for some time).

Used to play in CW and after that, Anatolia but i kinda gave up on all the turks rolling with +9s/+10s. Unless I spent a few grands.
    Aaand I've tried some private servers, but either I stumbled upon the wrong ones or they all suck.

well check out Europa, there are +9 but there is zero +10 high class items, there are some english clans aswell.

todays csw around 160 players according to info chat.

Last edited by regiss; 06-22-2014 at 02:14 PM.

Whats up guys,

Okay... so here it is...

I play on GAIA for the past 2 months. I play Ardream. the 59 PK zone is quite active - lets say on evenings its about 40vs50 on weekdays and during the weekend it gets to 70vs70 sometimes even more crowded. Bad thing about GAIA is that there is almost no english speaking ppl. I know about 10 of them and pretty much that's it. Server lacks of +9's. There's like a few shards from which only 1 is being used on ardream character. Quite a few MD's+9... seen like 10 in Ardream, but even with my shard 8 wb8 I usually rock ppl with md9 wb9. If you are looking for good Ardream PK, i guess GAIA is best. I left PIANA ardream and before that I left Anatolia's Ardream... ANATOLIA was worse, PIANA was quite good, but Ardream PK in GAIA is definetely the best experience I've seen for the past 6 months.

Only thing u gonna suffer from is the lack of english speaking ppl, but if you are looking to have fun and good pk i suppose GAIA is ur best choice.

Actually storng is right I Think you dont found its so risky