[question] "Request money" on paypal chargeback-able?

This is a discussion on [question] "Request money" on paypal chargeback-able? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if i use request money on paypal instead of send money, will the buyer be able to chargeback after i ...
Page: 1

didinino

if i use request money on paypal instead of send money, will the buyer be able to chargeback after i get the money?

yes/no + explain if u can.

+
    can some1 chargeback if i transfer the money to another paypal account? (after using either of the methods of receiving money)

P.s.

i've used search couple of times & no answer :S

thx and gn for now.

Hostibus

when U`re requestin money theres comment that U can make
    just write sth like

NOTE : READ BEFORE PAYMENT
    Those are virtual items.
    Charge-back is not allowed

n thats it ;p

Phosgene

it doesnt matter whether if he sends the money or being requested , the description should say that he is paying for a virtual and that he will not claim the money back since he was already given the item .

didinino

well as u guys say, i just need to comment that info and when the buyer tries to chargeback paypal will see the comment and deny it?

easy, i would say that i didnt receive the item.

what would they do then?

well as u guys say, i just need to comment that info and when the buyer tries to chargeback paypal will see the comment and deny it?

what would they do then?[/b]
    why would you want to pay in the first place if you didnīt receive the item... :huh:

didinino

wow u seem to not understand what im saying...

i wanna exclude the possibility of the buyer to do what he wants ( give me the money/ scam).

in that case, both sides have their "safe side" on the deal, but when 1 of them is giving his share on the deal, the other will have only 1 chance to cancel it (and ofc be called as a scammer!), and NOT EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! on paypal i saw that u can chargeback even after 3 months...

FUK THAT!
    QUOTE MYSELF
    {
    what would they do then?
    }

pls need answer :S

P.S. to meep:
    cause of trusted seller ^_^ :huh:

wow u seem to not understand what im saying...

i wanna exclude the possibility of the buyer to do what he wants ( give me the money/ scam).

in that case, both sides have their "safe side" on the deal, but when 1 of them is giving his share on the deal, the other will have only 1 chance to cancel it (and ofc be called as a scammer!), and NOT EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! on paypal i saw that u can chargeback even after 3 months...

FUK THAT!
    QUOTE MYSELF
    {
    what would they do then?
    }

pls need answer :S

P.S. to meep:
    cause of trusted seller ^_^ :huh:[/b]

Use WU :mellow:

Luckyduck

There is very little protection with paypal for the seller when it comes to virtual items. Take if from someone who has been charged back before and I spoke with paypal service reps several times to try and work it out. If untrustable, WU =/ Sad but true.

mammlea2

Try setting up a Donation Button, Say something like money will be used to pay your university studies or something like that

Luckyduck

Try setting up a Donation Button, Say something like money will be used to pay your university studies or something like that[/b]
    LOL interesting. Just FYI, when I was charged back it was done b/c the account user said the account was hacked and the payment was not authorized so it had to be charged back. So I don't know if there is any good way to bypass chargebacks.

Banned

ive been charged back before after putting "These are virtual items blah blah"

and if you take out the money from your paypal..and then they charge you back, your paypal will go negative and you won't be able to do anything with it until you pay it back

didinino

as far as i understand now, paypal is SHIT for selling items.
    i dont think i'll use it now.. risk is there as long as i HAVE the money, which is allways...

thx alot 4 the help. i hope others will catch this post when they ask the same question.