Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Question for those playing on Europa

This is a discussion on Question for those playing on Europa within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by DoomBringer I know few people from Orion with quite gg gear that will be joining up this ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    I know few people from Orion with quite gg gear that will be joining up this new server as well.
    That`s normal cycle of KO serve life, same ones was before at Asgard, and before then at Piana/Gaia. Some ppl like start over agian and sell everything ASAP before new server came out.

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by reyes07 View Post
    Well all servers have rich ppl with unlm resources that can get crazy items lol... Anyways Its good for me...everyone has their own opinion
    I'm pretty much like the batman of the English community. The hero Europa needs, but doesn't deserve. Or some shit like that.
    Nemo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post
    I'm pretty much like the batman of the English community. The hero Europa needs, but doesn't deserve. Or some shit like that.
    Protecting us from evil. One dead Turk at a time.
    Nemo likes this.

nub
    Banned

Europa's a fun server, loads of exp parties, good pk action, and decent good items to buy too.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

new server will be pretty active, you should probably just wait and invest into that, since they're guarantee'd to have activity and active PK for at least 3 months.

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    new server will be pretty active, you should probably just wait and invest into that, since they're guarantee'd to have activity and active PK for at least 3 months.
    like ev ery server ? A new server is like a hype for limited time for those who like to make the big money tbh .. europa is a stabled server with a nice future
    Good english community (BIG AMICUS CLAN <3) And LesAsutres or something like that

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
    like ev ery server ? A new server is like a hype for limited time for those who like to make the big money tbh .. europa is a stabled server with a nice future
    Good english community (BIG AMICUS CLAN <3) And LesAsutres or something like that
    yeah but on europa to pk u need to invest some $$$, for the new server for 3 months of better PK you just invest $30 (if you want) for exp premium. your choice, invest $500 for a lifetime of PK or invest $30 (or nothing) for 3 months of nice PK and chances are, most people don't want to play KO for a lifetime lol

nub
    Banned

yeah but on europa to pk u need to invest some $$$, for the new server for 3 months of better PK you just invest $30 (if you want) for exp premium. your choice, invest $500 for a lifetime of PK or invest $30 (or nothing) for 3 months of nice PK and chances are, most people don't want to play KO for a lifetime lol
    Europa's the perfect server for investment.

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nub View Post
    Europa's the perfect server for investment.
    Yeah I sense a merge with destan.

nub
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post
    Yeah I sense a merge with destan.
    You sense the worst prediction, my friend. LOL Merging with Destan pfft.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Merge or no, i think investing few hundred into new server to start over, get gg items etc or invest to older server where u have to catch up quite a lot

I dunno what to choose

You must have prem or you wont be able to log at all. oh i`m quite sure that you wont stop on 30 usd at new server - it`s never like this

Quote Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
    The thing is, this new server has the potential to be different,
    Because it comes along with the steam launch....
    So if NTT does it right (? :| ) most of the steam population that will play KO, will come to the new server, instead of the same population that already plays KO from other servers..

So yeah, Potential is there

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    The thing is, this new server has the potential to be different,
    Because it comes along with the steam launch....
    So if NTT does it right (? :| ) most of the steam population that will play KO, will come to the new server, instead of the same population that already plays KO from other servers..

So yeah, Potential is there
    alot of population that alredy plays KO at other server will come only to farm to the max and sell stuff

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    alot of population that alredy plays KO at other server will come only to farm to the max and sell stuff
    Thats exactly what im saying
    Hoping that this time the new population from steam potentially stays and properly plays

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast