Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question time :D

This is a discussion on Question time :D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; k i got a little problem. i considder going back as a archer again, but the problem is last time ...
Page: 1

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

k i got a little problem.

i considder going back as a archer again, but the problem is last time i was a archer people accused me for hacking cause when u use a skill u can almost start run emidiently. (if u have seen any of the latest archer movies u know what i mean) Anyway, when u do press skill and start run it sometimes look like ur running and throwing arrows. ofc not like the guys with mana save cause u still see the arrows, the only problem is that all other see you run and shoot at the same time.

now to the real problem.
    as i get it people repport other guys wich they think cheat at official forums.
    what about a legit archer that use the combo and run, a bad screen shot can look pretty bad.
    so do you think the legit archer can get banned because of this?
    or is the gm's so good that they actually go and check logs.

kinda important question so please be honest when u reply here.

no one cares anymoore
    if u wanna be a archer then reskill

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

no one cares anymoore
    if u wanna be a archer then reskill[/b]
    well i care. i kinda don't wanna get banned for nothing.

if u know who i am and what gear i have it's not something you wanna gamble with

Legit archers dont have to worry.

Uzu

"Something has to be wrong when the players are scared more about the producers than the hackers"

:P

NeronDomitius

one ss is not good enough proof to ban someone.

if you r legit, you dont have to worry, at least that's what it should be like.

if you like playing archer, go for it, but play fair ofc.

Bann? Whats that?

Bann? Whats that?[/b]

like a banana

Tell them to Piss Off.. Go archer bro. Anyone who calls you a hacker for knowing how to play the class is just a nab that doesn't deserve your time.

anoo666

Tell them to Piss Off.. Go archer bro. Anyone who calls you a hacker for knowing how to play the class is just a nab that doesn't deserve your time.[/b]
    LOL this thing happend to me when I had a BDW with 2X dbuffers I have 2666 AP once the dbuffer name the Guy I kill him 1-2 DP or 1 CS it was massacre to the other nation after BDW they started to PM and the accusing me thats I use K-O-X-P!! and they made SS and submitting a tickets h34r: .

The funny thing is one of submitters was using wall hacks or K-O-X-P :P

Back in the days when I owned Ardream with my full dex archer with horn 10, many turks reported me for using spammable CS cheat. You might be blamed for cheating but you definitely cant be banned for nothing.

_JB_

go archer. just the animation of the "running shot" is no proof of a cheat. if they call you a cheater youre doing it right.

LOL this thing happend to me when I had a BDW with 2X dbuffers I have 2666 AP once the dbuffer name the Guy I kill him 1-2 DP or 1 CS it was massacre to the other nation after BDW they started to PM and the accusing me thats I use K-O-X-P!! and they made SS and submitting a tickets h34r: .

The funny thing is one of submitters was using wall hacks or K-O-X-P :P[/b]
    you can say koxp in here

Honestly, I wouldn't advise it. Not because people would call you a cheater but because if you look at all these topics of people getting randomly banned.

now to the real problem.
    as i get it people repport other guys wich they think cheat at official forums.
    what about a legit archer that use the combo and run, a bad screen shot can look pretty bad.
    so do you think the legit archer can get banned because of this?
    or is the gm's so good that they actually go and check logs.[/b]
    If your actually good then jealous idiots are going to try and get you banned.

Honestly, I wouldn't advise it. Not because people would call you a cheater but because if you look at all these topics of people getting randomly banned.
    If your actually good then jealous idiots are going to try and get you banned.[/b]
    +1 and yea when i had my archer on pathos i got banned for being close to some dumb ass noob koxping at tyons.. was doing my quest not even partied with him.. what they said... was seen partied with koxper... tried to get it back without luck..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast