Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Question: USKO NEW SERVER ? WHEN?

This is a discussion on Question: USKO NEW SERVER ? WHEN? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Its not even Cali's idea...my old sharer gave them this idea on twitter, and now hes addressing it to the ...
Page: 2

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Its not even Cali's idea...my old sharer gave them this idea on twitter, and now hes addressing it to the public....

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Its not even Cali's idea...my old sharer gave them this idea on twitter, and now hes addressing it to the public....
    1st time they are listening what players say

Montezuma

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Yea well my old sharer is apparently a founder of hacks but hey who knows....

Tanker

Unhappy Dont think we need a new server

I would rather see k0 put more effort into fixing bugs then to add another server. Soon all servers will be empty of legit players and full of bug abusers

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tanker View Post
    I would rather see k0 put more effort into fixing bugs then to add another server. Soon all servers will be empty of legit players and full of bug abusers
    K2 doesn't fix the bugs, they can only forward the info to MGAME and hope the guys in MGAME can be bothered to fix that stuff and send a patch their way. Most the can do is ban for cheating and it's getting harder and harder with more advanced anti-gm features in koxp

Quote Originally Posted by -aRt1st- View Post
    K2 doesn't fix the bugs, they can only forward the info to MGAME and hope the guys in MGAME can be bothered to fix that stuff and send a patch their way. Most the can do is ban for cheating and it's getting harder and harder with more advanced anti-gm features in koxp
    +1, I wish more people would understand this before they start blaming K2 for not fixing the bugs >.> You can blame them for not banning koxpers, but even then I think banning them would do them no good, they'd just make new accounts. A patch is what they need, but since Jap KO doesn't have the same problems as we do, MGAME will never release a patch JUST for USKO to stop koxping.

Maybe we should go koxp on JapKO servers till they patch for koxp ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12