question for you all

This is a discussion on question for you all within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so i saw a warrior in arena with a shell helm that had bright glow of +9 and higher...yet it ...
Page: 1

so i saw a warrior in arena with a shell helm that had bright glow of +9 and higher...yet it glowed in and out..it wasnt a constant glow..i thgout anything+8 and higher had constant? can someone explain?

so i saw a warrior in arena with a shell helm that had bright glow of +9 and higher...yet it glowed in and out..it wasnt a constant glow..i thgout anything+8 and higher had constant? can someone explain?[/b]
    +10 is constant
    +9 is not

so i saw a warrior in arena with a shell helm that had bright glow of +9 and higher...yet it glowed in and out..it wasnt a constant glow..i thgout anything+8 and higher had constant? can someone explain?[/b]
    it's probably reborn.

BlackIrish

it's probably reborn.[/b]
    No shit.

tommyleonghk

it's probably reborn.[/b]
    only rebirth armors glow ...and the consistency of the glow depends on the + of the armor

anything +8 and above has a constant glow... +9 glows brighter....+10 glows the brightest...

+10 is constant
    +9 is not[/b]
    my ex-rogue shell pauldron+5 rebirth (+8) has a constant glow...

ok you siad anything above +8 is constant...i had chintins+8 and they constant...so why is something with +9 bright glow not constant? lol

ok you siad anything above +8 is constant...i had chintins+8 and they constant...so why is something with +9 bright glow not constant? lol[/b]
    He doesnt know what he's talking about. +9 shell does NOT have a constant glow, it pulsates just like a +7 does, only brighter offcourse. A +10 item does NOT pulsate and has the constant bright glow.

Why? Because whoever made this game made it that way.

let me guess...

Hecatoncheires?

tommyleonghk

He doesnt know what he's talking about. +9 shell does NOT have a constant glow, it pulsates just like a +7 does, only brighter offcourse. A +10 item does NOT pulsate and has the constant bright glow.

Why? Because whoever made this game made it that way.[/b]
    wow..really? hmm...strange...like i said... the rogue shell pauldron +5 rebirth which i had...did not pulsate but had a constant glow...

maybe its time for me to change my graphics card :P

Niv Aslan

Why? Because whoever made this game made it that way.[/b]
    100% true. nothing else is true.

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

+1 -> +4 rebirth = pulsate
    +5 -> +10 rebirth = constant
    +11 -> +20 rebirth = pulsate damn bright
    +21 -> +30 rebirth = constant sunglass alarm

Itachisama

wow..really? hmm...strange...like i said... the rogue shell pauldron +5 rebirth which i had...did not pulsate but had a constant glow...

maybe its time for me to change my graphics card :P[/b]
    Noone is talking about +5rb armors, they are talking about +11 and +21, +11 is on and off, +21 is constant, get it?