Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Question to you priests out there

This is a discussion on Question to you priests out there within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; related issue, but if your party leader invites a kser for the express purpose of getting them killed, would you ...
Page: 3

related issue, but if your party leader invites a kser for the express purpose of getting them killed, would you follow through with the leader's instruction not to heal him/her?

i've been unwilling to do this and have gotten kicked from parties because of it.

Theres also those priests who spam for swift even though after the first <<< they have it already, meanwhile it takes 5 minutes to get a buff from them

thats when i sit and watch 5 mobs aggro on his heal :wub:

davaugha

I am only lvl 64, and don't party much outside of my clanies. But I have never let someone die, no matter how annoying they are. It is my job to "TRY" to keep them alive. It is NEVER the priest's fault if a player dies. Everyone should have pots.

I have only let one person die, and that was because I told him several times to stay closer to me and he ran off. I was not about to chase him, and leave the rest of the party.

So what if they are annoying!!! I am sure people get mad at me also. You have to do your job. PERIOD. Cause if you don't heal someone, everyone notices...then the trust factor is broken.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123