Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Questions about Girakon/Akara

This is a discussion on Questions about Girakon/Akara within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Gira's best days were when Fierce, and the killahs' were there to fight Insanity. Then they NT'ed h34r: PK was ...
Page: 2

Gira's best days were when Fierce, and the killahs' were there to fight Insanity. Then they NT'ed h34r:
    PK was hella fun :lol:

Ezquerra

a lot of people still playing on akara and not went to new server, you can see a lot of them bowling yet

atleast i see yachiru pk'ing all the time ^^ but still he sux [/b]
    sie ;( for some reason my clannies are exping aq so no one pk's xD but when me sexe and scrump are pking its like us 3 vs 3 full parties ._.

CuriositY

We are Orc and we are sometime the only party orc running.. And we are getting rape over rape cause there is to many.

So I mean the PK in Akara is awesome and a lot went Human now so.. There is actually the same ammount of player in Human and Orc. Its Pretty Great I love it

didinino

from the week i had to play on gira i can say its 10 times better than akara.
    competition in cz is way better than akara, where a naked lvl 70 Could own almost anything.
    dunno how's akara nowadays..

Banned

Yeah, Vanquish people are like in exp mode now (wtf :S) and we only pk at nights with scrump, me and yachiru and sometimes Danny(danny aka Stealthz aka f9devil xD) and we rape the parties at DK and EW ><, feel sorry for the china guys

Yeah competiton in Girakon was AWESOME. Thou, Orks outnumbered humans at the beggining, so humans barely won any war (at the beggining eh, we did win later :P ), so Orks just leeched and leeched of the monument, so it was kinda hard to keep up with NP&#39;s, but once he got the LVL most of Insanity had it got pretty balanced, and the PK became incredibly challenging h34r:
    I will never forget someone in vent shouting 555 and seeing 5 light blue capes with glowy armband coming to get a buffed party
    AQ, no mercy h34r:

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

akara is really populated and pk/exp is awesome. its one of the most crowded server i have seen recently. if u want a populated server try akara but i think gira might have a larger english community.

but u could always come to carnac

EatMeTheMage

Yeah, Vanquish people are like in exp mode now (wtf :S) and we only pk at nights with scrump, me and yachiru and sometimes Danny(danny aka Stealthz aka f9devil xD) and we rape the parties at DK and EW ><, feel sorry for the china guys [/b]
    forgetting someone <_<

:unsure: unloved... sooo cold... :unsure:

I LOVE how everyone goes into panic mode when RandomNoob is around and people start screaming in vent... and repeated requests for cures from slow :unsure:

:lol: :P

Yeah, Vanquish people are like in exp mode now (wtf :S) and we only pk at nights with scrump, me and yachiru and sometimes Danny(danny aka Stealthz aka f9devil xD) and we rape the parties at DK and EW ><, feel sorry for the china guys [/b]

I just got them all unbanned and then you rape them. Give them a break aq.

manveerj

Is ardream pk any good in akara for a rouge? Which side is more populated? h34r: I wanna go less populated side

Akara is the biggest ks orgy that ever existed during peak turk hours. A1 is laggy as hell for me and various other people, due to overcrowding im guessing.

KalaBunga Senior Member

hmm seemed you guys towned quick after i and takemedown came to orc ew to kill you guys.

atm i dont see your owning but that could be my point just runing in zerks like the orcs mostly do at turkish pk times

iiason

Is ardream pk any good in akara for a rouge? Which side is more populated? h34r: I wanna go less populated side[/b]
    in ardream, on girakon, orc is less populated.

although pk on girakon is gettin pretty good, since half of insanity went human.

also, they are startin to get a few gg clans. going on.

so i like it.

luckily, i exp with the CN with in eslant xD

nowadays, i cbf pk, just wanna rush lvl. usually when i see u , i just run. lol

Before, DCZ was full of some China people (Fuking geared, but didn&#39;t speed hack or W.E) and being human was hella fun. I remember me (ShakeItBaby in that time) and Dino going 2vs 6 or 8 against those every time, they were a challenge since their mage (XaoPP or some shit like that) was fuking geared. Then Fierce people came DLW and we started completely entering OB and raping the shit out of the orks. After that Orks got outnumbered so we NT&#39;ed, then we got bored and bye :lol:
    Used to be hella fun h34r:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast