Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Questions To K2

This is a discussion on Questions To K2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; K2 have asked me to round up a few questions that will be asked to the Producer of KOL. Therefore ...
Page: 1

Default Questions To K2

K2 have asked me to round up a few questions that will be asked to the Producer of KOL. Therefore im asking the broad ko4life community to aide me in putting together 2 to 3 questions that i will ask. Post your questions the best 2 will be picked

Festo

P.S I wont tolerate any flames in this post BE WARNED

what are they going to do about the quest bug and it's abusers? (is there any way to identify them?)

DragonFire

Maybe you should ask them What they plan on doing about cheaters in general.

Hypnos

1. Will seperation of locale or spoken language ever be considered, since the majority of the USKO players are now non-English speaking?

2. What is the posibility of outlawing and/or scanning for +3 and higher high grade jewlery (ROLs, ROCs, INs, etc)?

Originally posted by Dragonfire333
    i think the most important thing right now is the quest bug since it's the worst bug and it caused so much damage to the game

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

What do they plan to do About the Constant, proof we all get on a day to day basis, that Most of turkey KOXP, DUPE, hack in genral...

Will they investigate clans that got reported from a lot players?

jason_dinamyte

can they create a euroKO?

Originally posted by jason_dinamyte+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jason_dinamyte)</div>
    can they create a euroKO?[/b]

Originally posted by Dragonfire333@

<!--QuoteBegin-Yoav

what are they going to do about the quest bug and it's abusers? (is there any way to identify them?)

sorry for copy paste. :wub:

SephiroS

Will they bann 80% of the servers for bug abuse or rolback b4 and make 80% of ppl leave?
    can they create a euroKO?
    +1

When they gonna sell the rights to a company who actually knows how to manage a MMORPG? :lol:

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Why aren't GMs more active?

Why aren't there more GMs?

Why don't you select your GMs more carefully? and if you think your very selective, and do a good job at picking honest hard working GMs, why do they accept bribes from certain players, and make custom made items for them at a price?

I dont play much KO nowadays, but I guess there's a question that's been bugging me for years now.

WHY after so many years of developing this game, DUPING has not been effectively stoped.

As an IT professional, I understand that duping relies on creating 2 items with the same ID in the database. I'm pretty sure any JUNIOR DBA can fix that sort of problems with just 1 hand and eyes closed. Why is it so difficult to develop a fix for this problem in KO?

Originally posted by Devile
    I dont play much KO nowadays, but I guess there's a question that's been bugging me for years now.

WHY after so many years of developing this game, DUPING has not been effectively stoped.

As an IT professional, I understand that duping relies on creating 2 items with the same ID in the database. I'm pretty sure any JUNIOR DBA can fix that sort of problems with just 1 hand and eyes closed. Why is it so difficult to develop a fix for this problem in KO?
    +1 i like Devile Pro Burrito Eater

i also think scroll issue definately needs to be sorted out jus yesterday every single person got rolled in our party and EVERY SINGLE person in 7 person party had there scrolls bug out (with scrolls tradeable theres more debuffer now and u will see the complaints jus pile up now)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast