Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Questions for lvl 70 Sins (DieWithMyKiss flame this please)

This is a discussion on Questions for lvl 70 Sins (DieWithMyKiss flame this please) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The level 70 skill that ignores defense... how much damage does that do? Is it the best skill or is ...
Page: 1

Killgannon

Default Questions for lvl 70 Sins (DieWithMyKiss flame this please)

The level 70 skill that ignores defense... how much damage does that do? Is it the best skill or is Spike better?

If this topic exists go ahead and flame me... asking you not to wouldn't help anyways

Phosgene

spike is better...
    its the last skill of cut and the other "stabbing techniques" .

Killgannon

Cool deal man. Thanks.

DieWithMyKiss

FFS zero isnt the onyl LEVEL 70 SIN, HE'S NOT FUCKING GOD, HE'S NOT YOUR DAD, HES NOBODY. WHY DOES EVERYONE HANG FROM HIS NUTS. JESUS CHRIST. Go worshipGod or somone worth while

Banned Senior Member

Bloody Beast is a pretty good skill. The more Defence the opponent has ( and dd on ) the more it will do. It's cooldown is like cut, so it can be used twice before Spike regens. It varies to around a thrust in damage, but half to cooldown. So pretty much, it's better then spike just like any other lvl 70 skill is

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss
    FFS zero isnt the onyl LEVEL 70 SIN, HE'S NOT FUCKING GOD, HE'S NOT YOUR DAD, HES NOBODY. *WHY DOES EVERYONE HANG FROM HIS NUTS. *JESUS CHRIST. *Go worshipGod or somone worth while
    go die...0000 is a lvl 70 sin...he asked a question....maybe 000 is the only lvl 70 sin he knows or thats active on this server...go die now

DieWithMyKiss

uhm, Phatom I believe is level 69, very close to level 70, I would put my char on it that he knows all about the levl 70 skills. And, I said "hes not the ONYL level 70 sin" Not lvl 70, but not THE only, idiot. 1/2 the people on this forum can't read, I swear to it.

TunaFishyMe

ffs Questions for lvl 70 Sins (000000...)
    this is hte fuking title...do you know what ... means?? ETCETERA CONTINUE.. PLEASE LEARN SOME ENGLISH AND AFTER YOU DO DIE!

Cava

FFS zero isnt the onyl LEVEL 70 SIN, HE'S NOT FUCKING GOD, HE'S NOT YOUR DAD, HES NOBODY. *WHY DOES EVERYONE HANG FROM HIS NUTS. *JESUS CHRIST. *Go worshipGod or somone worth while
    OMG ENROL ME IN YOUR DRAMA CLASS, PLEASE MY DEAR!

Phosgene

im sry diewithmykiss u are completely retarted , zero is a cool guy i met him once when i was lvl 3x on ares with some friends , one of the friends was a good friend of him
    i remember he showed us his shards and we were like what teh hell...
    anyway he is not cocky and arrogant at all .
    oh and btw yes he is god plýs

Your right, he's not the only lvl 70 sin, but he is a very well known one.

zz net died as i went to edit this:

The only reason most ppl list him when talking about lvl 70 sins is because hes one of the best/most well known (only saying best because of np, never played against him but he sounds like a cool guy) sins around. Just like when 411 was playing, ppl would always title any thread about sins "Question to rouges (411, 0000 etc)" or something to that effect.

Killgannon

I can't even tell what's going on... I only said zero because he is the only level 70 Sin I know of that posts here... I know others exist though. I don't worship him either, but he is a good gun, obviously.

Thanks for the help though phantom.

Banned Senior Member

Spike > Thrust > Bloody Beast

DieWithMyKiss

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DieWithMyKiss
    Your right, he's not the only lvl 70 sin, but he is a very well known one.[/b]

well known because people worship him, why, I dunno. People need a mind of their own and stop being followers, hes a low life scum bag chater. He bugs wars because he knows he can't get the warder legtly, and zero don't deny it you even admitted bugging the warder.

Phosgene

Originally posted by GROBS
    Spike > Thrust > Bloody Beast
    spike>bloody beast>thrust
    bloody beast is stronger then thrust and thurst takes 2Xtime more to load then bloody beast

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast