Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Questions from an oldie player in such a "new" KO

This is a discussion on Questions from an oldie player in such a "new" KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello everyone, I've been away from KO for like 2 years I believe. Now, after finishing my college, I find ...
Page: 1

Smile Questions from an oldie player in such a "new" KO

Hello everyone,

I've been away from KO for like 2 years I believe. Now, after finishing my college, I find myself with some free time.

Back in the days, I used to play in C-west USKO, and Europa EUKO. I just read the both servers merged with some others, something good imo, since they were lacking of players.

I'd ask for the 'most english speaking server' but seems like that question have been asked and answered a lot of times, so after all i'm trying Europa on USKO (hope im doing good with my choice).

So, my main questions are the followings:

• I'm planning to play with at least 2 friends, but only on DCZ char. How good/active is the pk there?
    • As a general question, would I need full +8's items on ROGUE or ya think i might do good with mix of 7's/8's and basic Jewelry? (can be also asked as, how many babas plays in ardy?
    • I'll implement the new system in order to protect my items, but im wondering if there is any posibility of trying to recover some missing items (from my old account) that i just realize i got scammed during my long inactivity? (wasn't too much, but around 11gb, could be a good start)
    • How is the market on this server? (I'm expecting some answers like, market stability, gold bars average price [real-money],etc)
    • Is there any english clan recruiting some experienced players for dcz only? Or at least some nice english clan that me and my friends can join to spend nice time there

Feel free to leave me a message if want to play with me and my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by NighT HunTer View Post
    Hello everyone,

I've been away from KO for like 2 years I believe. Now, after finishing my college, I find myself with some free time.

Back in the days, I used to play in C-west USKO, and Europa EUKO. I just read the both servers merged with some others, something good imo, since they were lacking of players.

I'd ask for the 'most english speaking server' but seems like that question have been asked and answered a lot of times, so after all i'm trying Europa on USKO (hope im doing good with my choice).

So, my main questions are the followings:

• I'm planning to play with at least 2 friends, but only on DCZ char. How good/active is the pk there?
    • As a general question, would I need full +8's items on ROGUE or ya think i might do good with mix of 7's/8's and basic Jewelry? (can be also asked as, how many babas plays in ardy?
    • I'll implement the new system in order to protect my items, but im wondering if there is any posibility of trying to recover some missing items (from my old account) that i just realize i got scammed during my long inactivity? (wasn't too much, but around 11gb, could be a good start)
    • How is the market on this server? (I'm expecting some answers like, market stability, gold bars average price [real-money],etc)
    • Is there any english clan recruiting some experienced players for dcz only? Or at least some nice english clan that me and my friends can join to spend nice time there

Feel free to leave me a message if want to play with me and my friends.
    I'll answer with what I can.

Dcz is pretty dead in all servers.

Regardless your server, you wont do good with olds and +7. +8 chitins is minimum.

And no, i don't believe there is any chance you can recover old items.

As you suggested. Get otp before you put any items on your account.. or they will be gone.

Welcome back, good luck

nub
    Banned

It's easy to get level 69 with some goodies from PUS plus premium and get 80-83 while you save money to babashop on players items ingame

As a player on Europa:

1. Ardream is active during evenings (GMT+1). Usually around 20-30 people in there total, rarely over 30.
    2. Yes, you would need +8 chitins, old accesories, +8 weapon breaker and shard+8 or at least md+8. Lots of babas on each side. Most guys use their gear from main chars so expect IN+2/3, +3 jewelry and what not.
    If you play with debuffer then you don't need that much gear, but try to get +8s at least.
    3. Seriously doubt you can get anything back (as in 99% of the time they dont do restorations). We have multiple cases in our clan where they logged their old account and found it empty of all items and cash they had.
    4. Market is stalling at the moment, prices are going down. Gbs are around 2$ each.
    5. Our clan (NewOrder) is full english and all returning players from old servers (CW,Diez,Olympia,Beramus,etc). Sent you a pm with more details if you like to join.

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fuckthisgame View Post
    I'll answer with what I can.

Dcz is pretty dead in all servers.

Regardless your server, you wont do good with olds and +7. +8 chitins is minimum.

And no, i don't believe there is any chance you can recover old items.

As you suggested. Get otp before you put any items on your account.. or they will be gone.

Welcome back, good luck
    Accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpirit View Post
    As a player on Europa:

1. Ardream is active during evenings (GMT+1). Usually around 20-30 people in there total, rarely over 30.
    2. Yes, you would need +8 chitins, old accesories, +8 weapon breaker and shard+8 or at least md+8. Lots of babas on each side. Most guys use their gear from main chars so expect IN+2/3, +3 jewelry and what not.
    If you play with debuffer then you don't need that much gear, but try to get +8s at least.
    3. Seriously doubt you can get anything back (as in 99% of the time they dont do restorations). We have multiple cases in our clan where they logged their old account and found it empty of all items and cash they had.
    4. Market is stalling at the moment, prices are going down. Gbs are around 2$ each.
    5. Our clan (NewOrder) is full english and all returning players from old servers (CW,Diez,Olympia,Beramus,etc). Sent you a pm with more details if you like to join.
    Accurate.

For Europa:
    LesAutres is competitive/multilingual CZ clan, currently #1 on the clan board and many of our knights are in the top 100 ladder point board.
    Amicus is similar to NewOrder, but they're 83 / Eslant lvling.
    I haven't heard of NewOrder bc I'm not often on 59/69 zones, but I do have a chitin8 set and dv+14 that work in those zones and will be down to pk with you guys sometime! Pm SuperSin, that's my lvl 83

I am certain Europa has a good regrowing English/EU community, while redoing some of the quests in El Morad castle (because of a recent reset) I ran into a lot of non-turks. The Latino (specifically Peruvian) community is also quite poppin' also here on Europa.

For Orion:
    I can say there is a good community of English DCZ in Orion, the Villains team, which used to be from C-West if I'm not mistaken, but moved to Orion recently with the new server opening. Orion is the most active server right now, as it's the newest (duh).

For Gordion:
    Gordion just experienced a merge, which is great for the activity, and I hear there's a good English community, but these aren't my words, I saw them here somewhere on g4l. There's alotta +10 gm pimp daddy generated items there though, so it's considered the more competitive area.

You picked a good time to come, GM's are banning cheaters 24/7 and the economy is stabilizing. Yes, prices are dropping, yes lots of people are selling stuff, but I believe this server has grown quite nicely over the Summer. I recommend you save yourself the time exping and just buy a pre-geared lv 83 char in Europa, we're a fun bunch.

Head over to the media section to see what's really active .

And also, congratulations on getting outta college. Use your gg degree to get a gg job so you can baba a gg character :P.

NewOrder is CZ based, but most of us are 70-80, still exping. A few selected are 80+ and they mostly help the others with leveling, that's why we are not that present in CZ at the moment
    But yeah, Europa and Gordion are known for their English speaking community, while Orion would be the most active DCZ/RLB until a new server launches.
    And I think Villains was DCZ clan on Europa too for a while.

Thanks all for the nice comments, we are on our way to lvl'ing and getting some decent gears, started yesterday tho.

And btw....which side are you guys in? Im in Karus, since it's where I always belong, hopefully you guys won't be in ElMorad, wouldn't like (but also wouldn't mind ) to kill ya

We are all El Morad...don't know about any English speaking clans on Karus

Thanks all for the nice comments, we are on our way to lvl'ing and getting some decent gears, started yesterday tho.

And btw....which side are you guys in? Im in Karus, since it's where I always belong, hopefully you guys won't be in ElMorad, wouldn't like (but also wouldn't mind ) to kill ya
    Yeah most of us English speakers are currently human, womp D:

We are all El Morad...don't know about any English speaking clans on Karus
    Oh, that mean i can't join your clan :/, well still hope to see you around in CZ sometime soon ^^

Oh, that mean i can't join your clan :/, well still hope to see you around in CZ sometime soon ^^
    I'm not too sure if you're going to be so happy if you run into me.. Just let me know who you are so I don't spike-town you when you're afk

I think "TouchMyBanana" and "SomethingSpecial" are orc English clans. Xensor from these forums (I think) is English and orc, CarolinaCayenne, good guy .

Nation transfer is just about 1600 kc

See you soon!
    NighT HunTer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post
    I'm not too sure if you're going to be so happy if you run into me.. Just let me know who you are so I don't spike-town you when you're afk

I think "TouchMyBanana" and "SomethingSpecial" are orc English clans. Xensor from these forums (I think) is English and orc, CarolinaCayenne, good guy .

Nation transfer is just about 1600 kc

See you soon!
    Whats your ign? So I will be prepared and won't pretend to be afk in town to shoot you 1 arrow and let you die (it doesn't mean im archer btw!) Hopefully me and my mates will be prepared enough in a few weeks. So we can have looots of fun then

You can always ditch your Karus and make a new account on Elmo side...lvl 60 takes less than a day with our help :P
    But good luck nevertheless!
    NighT HunTer likes this.

You can always ditch your Karus and make a new account on Elmo side...lvl 60 takes less than a day with our help :P
    But good luck nevertheless!
    Yes! actually i hitted 50+ today (which is one day playing half time of normally), but i still have strong feelings with Karus side, was, is and will be my home .
    Even though i have played on both sides, i do still preffer Karus. Anyway, thanks for the good vibes, and hope to see you all soon (my daggers want to say hello aswell haha)

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Yes! actually i hitted 50+ today (which is one day playing half time of normally), but i still have strong feelings with Karus side, was, is and will be my home .
    Even though i have played on both sides, i do still preffer Karus. Anyway, thanks for the good vibes, and hope to see you all soon (my daggers want to say hello aswell haha)
    Thats how i feel about el'morad, but all the english players on orion are karus so here i am, a short, ugly, green, midget.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast