Greetings Knight Online Players!
With the new expansion, announcement of a new world being released, and the holiday season fast approaching, the Knight Online Team thought it would be a great idea to have the Producer of Knight Online answer some of the questions that are frequently being asked. Hopefully this little Q&A will be able to answer some of your questions!
Q: So I've heard that a 13th world is being released. When will this happen?
- We are planning to release it very soon. Our two latest servers, Ronark and Girakon, have been very popular so we know our fans want it as soon as possible!
Q: It seems that there aren't as many people on the 3rd server of each world. Are you going to be doing anything to help balance the servers?
- We really want to keep our game balanced and vibrant. To complement this while adding another world, we are moving from 3 to 2 servers per world. That way we are giving the Knight Online community what they want, while at the same time we are keeping the numbers balanced and primed for PVP!
Q: Will you be releasing other worlds soon?
- Not at this time, but we will listen to what the community wants. We are very excited about 2008!
Q: Certain in-game events are disabled at this time. Why did this happen?
- The Forgotten Temple is currently off-line as we are working out the kinks to ensure the event can smoothly and fairly. This should be the only event not working right now and we should have it up and running in the near future.
Q: Your server maintenance times are always on Tuesdays from 3:00PM to 7:00PM PDT. Can't you just change it to midnight PDT or later?
- Our maintenance time is scheduled based on when the fewest people are playing and on a day that is the least busy. Obviously, there is never a good time to bring the servers down, but we have to do this to fix technical issues and reset our servers. Otherwise, we could run into a technical problem during the weekend or some time when the most people are playing. We have a great technical group here and we are always striving to bring the servers back up as quickly as possible.
Q: The Border Defense Wars and Juraid Mountain Raid event times are in the early morning and afternoon in the U.S. I don't get off of work until 6:00PM. Are there plans to add a 3rd schedule to accommodate us?
- Yes, we are currently looking into expanding our event schedule. We want to accommodate as many time zones as possible, so please be vocal in the forums on certain events and times. The more there is an interest, the better chance we have of making this happen.
Q: I like to share my account with my friend to help my character level. Why is this against your Terms of Service?
- The game was designed for one player to have ownership over their account. This ensures that the account is not being used inappropriately and in turn, no one is hurt by this sharing. I recommend everyone own their own account, their own characters and do not share your information with anyone! This way, you know you have complete control of your character. I would never share my 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. If I did, I run the risk of someone crashing my car!
Q: Will the Knight Online Team be adding new items to help customize my character in the near future?
- YES! We currently are developing new items to be found in-game and within the cash shop. Keep checking back at www.knightonlineworld.com for new items and new special offers on some of our classic items as well!
Q: Are there plans to add new PvP maps for us to fight on?
- This is something we have been meeting about and we are currently planning to have something hopefully released with a big patch or expansion next year.
Q: I really don't understand a lot of changes that were made in the "Moradon: The Resurrection" expansion. Are you going to release a guide to help explain these new features in detail?
- "Moradon: The Resurrection" is a great expansion, loaded with new content! However, as with all updates to an existing area, there will be some time needed to re-orient yourself to your surroundings. If you have any questions regarding the Expansion check out this Forums section HERE. We are also happy to announce that an Expansion guide is coming soon to aid you in your new adventures!
- Theodoric, Producer.
Also can be found @ http://www.knightonlineworld.com/news.php?...296223604708869