Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Questions for the Producer!

This is a discussion on Questions for the Producer! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Q: I like to share my account with my friend to help my character level. Why is this against your ...
Page: 2

Q: I like to share my account with my friend to help my character level. Why is this against your Terms of Service?

- The game was designed for one player to have ownership over their account. This ensures that the account is not being used inappropriately and in turn, no one is hurt by this sharing. I recommend everyone own their own account, their own characters and do not share your information with anyone! This way, you know you have complete control of your character. I would never share my 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. If I did, I run the risk of someone crashing my car!

SUCK ON THAT DRO AND KLOUD!

Manilas

i can bet they are getting rid of all of the 3rd servers to force people to prem, they know alot of people wont be able to get on if there are only 2 servers, then they will buy prem to get in.. its a business they are going to do what ever they can to keep there profits growing. Even if it means fucking over players who are trying to play for free.[/b]
    Definitely agree with you on this, it shows where their priority are.

Their trying to force players that are playing for free that could become a future premium member to become a premium member NOW. Forcing things never got people far usually.

If I would of been in that situation of a non premium member and they would force me to pay premium to log since they deleted a sub server, they would definitely loose a customer with me.

ZZZZ the servers wont be more populated in the areas that counts if they remove servers . Nobody cares about the noobs playing on servers 3 , those are not the people who go cz or wars so no improvement there . It's just a money move and it shows they don't care about the people at all , since servers 3 were often used for boss hunts and xp-ing purposes , even by premium users . This will only worsen the game experience for premium users and kill it for non-prems .[/b]
    why they need to care ppl who always want to play free?
    stop complaning and play the game or quit the game.
    u guys earn money when u sell items for usd, why they can not earn money from u guys?

u guys earn money when u sell items for usd, why they can not earn money from u guys?[/b]
    If it says Free 2 Play ppl who doesn't wanna pay for games play this one. If they do this, they should just put Pay 2 Play and get over with it h34r:

i got no problems with them taking out 3rd server as long as they increase dark stone spawns because as dead as olympia is most of the time all 3 ds slots are taken so unless dark stone = ronark land (cz) they can kiss my ass

i got no problems with them taking out 3rd server as long as they increase dark stone spawns because as dead as olympia is most of the time all 3 ds slots are taken so unless dark stone = ronark land (cz) they can kiss my ass[/b]
    Ye but imagine everyone's attacking same DS. A lil ork fuker comes and torments ur whole party simply bcoz they are standing next to each other + the DS hits hard boom party's dead, and part of the party exped h34r:

Banned

he looks like a bot answering the stuff ^^

2 servers = less bosses .......... will they raise the drop rate =)[/b]
    agreed +1

also how will they keep tabs on koxpers , np buggers , and xp abusers ? new ban methods , more gm's more active on koxpers would be nice , maybe liasons for events such as bdw or dungeon would be nice

Ye but imagine everyone's attacking same DS. A lil ork fuker comes and torments ur whole party simply bcoz they are standing next to each other + the DS hits hard boom party's dead, and part of the party exped h34r:[/b]
    my partys doing dark stone with out buffer half the time some lil ork fuker is just free np think getting hit by trolls and troll warriors back in ko/ke was fun on torment

Banned

Will there be any change for the warrior skill : "provoke" ?

45 defence....Useless since a patch long time ago.

Maybe they done it to stop a too fast XP, since mages can do it without warrior's rovoke, it would be fair to reduce the cooldown on this skill, put it back to old cooldown, so we can be usefull as before the patch :'(

I don't think it's normal for an AOE party to use 1 priest 1 rogue and 6 mages, long time ago a warrior was needed to pull all monsters, now warriors are only used to loot....WTF ?

lime

anyways i love how he owned the guy who gives question[/b]

he owned the guy.... who do you think asked the question, it was him, if these were our questions it would be why is cure bugged in border and dungeon wars, are we getting cursed gobble, why was haloween event so dull and pointless etc etc..

HealerDude

those question look like they're made up by the ko team..
    also, as it was said before, with the 3rd server gone non-premium ppl won't have any chance of getting in the servers during turkey's afternoon.
    and let us not forget the new items "within the cash shop"
    so...more money for k2..

tamachan

u guys earn money when u sell items for usd, why they can not earn money from u guys?[/b]
    because it says Free to play... if they dont care, why did they say its free to play when its not then... :huh:

Banned

I would never share my 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. If I did, I run the risk of someone crashing my car![/b]
    OMG THIS MADE ME LAUGH HARDLY!!!!!!!!!11

lo0pynuts

k2 are buisness retarded any good buisness knows it cost alot less money to keep a customer then to gain a new customer base there trying to make those ppl who play for free pay which isnt gonna happen there just gonna go play a different game thats free to play what they should do is worry bout there existing customer base which being reasonable making it easier to get to lvl 70+ would be a start because most ppl get bored exping by lvl 60 by the time your 70 your so burnt out on xp you dont even wanna play anymore they should keep the 3rd server make it easier to get 70+ same rate to 80 or add a cz for lvl's 70-80 give old cz to lvls 60-69 keep dcz for the 59 and under remove 3rd server add more bosses and boss spawns more monster spawns or have monsters give more xp dont add any wearable items in pus store it will make them undesireable and common or raise drop rates

stop being douchebombs k2

Q: It seems that there aren't as many people on the 3rd server of each world. Are you going to be doing anything to help balance the servers?

- We really want to keep our game balanced and vibrant. To complement this while adding another world, we are moving from 3 to 2 servers per world. That way we are giving the Knight Online community what they want, while at the same time we are keeping the numbers balanced and primed for PVP!

- Theodoric, Producer.
    Also can be found @ http://www.knightonlineworld.com/news.php?...296223604708869[/b]
    omfg so there will be only 1 server where to exp in dies? no chance to log in without premium.. stupid k2 gays

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast