Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Questions for the Producer!

This is a discussion on Questions for the Producer! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hehe. they staged an interview just like FEMA. smart fellas....
Page: 4

hehe. they staged an interview just like FEMA.

smart fellas.

Neit

k2 are buisness retarded any good buisness knows it cost alot less money to keep a customer then to gain a new customer base there trying to make those ppl who play for free pay which isnt gonna happen there just gonna go play a different game thats free to play what they should do is worry bout there existing customer base which being reasonable making it easier to get to lvl 70+ would be a start because most ppl get bored exping by lvl 60 by the time your 70 your so burnt out on xp you dont even wanna play anymore they should keep the 3rd server make it easier to get 70+ same rate to 80 or add a cz for lvl's 70-80 give old cz to lvls 60-69 keep dcz for the 59 and under remove 3rd server add more bosses and boss spawns more monster spawns or have monsters give more xp dont add any wearable items in pus store it will make them undesireable and common or raise drop rates

stop being douchebombs k2[/b]
    I would rather do like this:
    Keep server 3, and make different CZ on each server, ex. 1 - ronark land; 2 - KE CZ (bowl); 3 - KO first CZ (present Adream)

Making this will keep balanced worlds, Customers would be happier, less lag on each server.

If we speak about new worlds, they should first make some cleaning on present ones. Like has been done on MYKO, they made 1 world out of 2 less populated.

Thats my idea.

P.S. Sorry if copied someone reply, but started to write this reply after reading just 2 pages of the topic.

ArminVanBuuren

Not true :P pathos is emptier than before because each new world comes out about 50-150 leaves? but then again... Deleting 3rd server because not much players are on is fking stupid, cant they just expand the server capacity so that non premium can also enjoy knightonline? [/b]
    Actually, they can't...this is some way to keep the players getting premium, even if half the server leaves to the new ones...with less space to play, every single player in the 3rd server will rush to the 1st and 2nd, so you'll have to get premium to get in.

Havvk

If they remove 3rd server,they need to fix 1st server exp bug...

p.s. i wouldnt lend my car to a guy who doesnt know how to drive

Banned

THEODORIC PRODUCER - are He Chinese or Japanese?

Theodoric said :YES! We currently are developing new items to be found in-game and within the cash shop. Keep checking back at www.knightonlineworld.com for new items and new special offers on some of our classic items as well..

Dunno Watafk , but ZONES , NEW moradon , ITEMS , Evrything coming from Japan Knight Online , First ko which First Getting Updated Its Japan , and after 1 years , only its COming to usko , Like was With Fire Drake , it came after Japan ko , moradon came after too , i Dont See New Zones Found by usko .. its evrything from Japanko , so Guys xD Wait JapanKo NExt Big update and after like 6month it will come to Usa.. with same Theodorics maps xDD

if they remove cz on server 2 will be great

more ppl server 1= goodpk

What do you mean kss? on exP?
    [/b]
    If server gets removed or cz on server 2 gets removed...there would be more people in cz since there is only 1 cz,so more people ksing ur kills etc;,same with xp...more people on the 2 servers so then people want xp,so they come and ks.

ronark is popular? i thought ronark was pretty dead?

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

THEODORIC PRODUCER - are He Chinese or Japanese?

Theodoric said :YES! We currently are developing new items to be found in-game and within the cash shop. Keep checking back at www.knightonlineworld.com for new items and new special offers on some of our classic items as well..

Dunno Watafk , but ZONES , NEW moradon , ITEMS , Evrything coming from Japan Knight Online , First ko which First Getting Updated Its Japan , and after 1 years , only its COming to usko , Like was With Fire Drake , it came after Japan ko , moradon came after too , i Dont See New Zones Found by usko .. its evrything from Japanko , so Guys xD Wait JapanKo NExt Big update and after like 6month it will come to Usa.. with same Theodorics maps xDD[/b]

Hello MrSmartyPants, sorry to disappoint you, but its KrKO aka Korea not japan.

RiseAgainst_

who was the retard to ask this question :huh:[/b]
    They prolly made that question up to let us know about that, they made it as if people cared*about*the*people*in*m3.

tanoruk ran haloween bull shits which is why it sucked dicked

at least we know wat car the dumb ass drives now need to get someone in irvine to egg his shit and sugar the gas tank and leave him some printed out automatic reply[/b]
    LOL

sub

What a crock, 2 of my accounts are non premium. And only half the time i get into ther servers on them, rest of time servers full when turks are on. When did they take data from game to say 3rd servers are empty. Try logging in during turk time. And i exp on D3 coz all eslant spots on D2 are full with ppl waiting to get a party.

They don't care about players, they want more profits.

Imagine new server. Only 3 worm spots. 6 total on all servers with there is 2. Its gonna be frenzy.

Stupid thing is they made moradon biggers. But is so much empty space on the map where mobs could be. Take a run around tale village. they removed half the mobs there. Lard Orcs are now non existant.

yeah these things should make the game wayyy better.. man fuck the 3rd server for people who dont want to pay to play.. k2 is a business and need to make money somewhere.. i like those changes and its looking good

Roberto

yeah these things should make the game wayyy better.. man fuck the 3rd server for people who dont want to pay to play.. k2 is a business and need to make money somewhere.. i like those changes and its looking good[/b]
    yes you are right about this, but what with people who cant pay premium because their country dont suport paypal,click and buy...
    and i know a lot of people who playing more then 2 years w/o premium, so now they all need to quit because their country suck and they cant pay?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234