Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Adi
  • 1 Post By Johnson

Coming Back to KO questions

This is a discussion on Coming Back to KO questions within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello all, I've played KO on/off since about 2005. Spent most of my time on Beramus as a noob, quit, ...
Page: 1

Default Coming Back to KO questions

Hello all,

I've played KO on/off since about 2005. Spent most of my time on Beramus as a noob, quit, came back and played Carnac-West for about a year or so in 2011. I quit C-West due to my clan dying off/school. I was wanting to come back to play as I hear servers have been combined and population is better in PvP Zones.

My questions are:
    What is the best English speaking server? With active English speaking clans/what side has more english speaking players on it?
    Is the server with good english population infested with dupes/+10s? (I assume so, just thought I'd ask anyways.)
    If I end up playing the server you suggest me to, is there anyway you could help power lvl me to lvl 40 or so? Just to get back on my feet, since I will be starting fresh.
    What PvP zones are more active? I've always played RLB, but I guess whatever works.
    Is KO even worth coming back to play, or should I take the road of private servers?
    If yes to private servers, which are the best one(s) to play?

Lots of questions, but I just want to play again, and am curious as to where to start.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

best to play on private server with ko rates, or higher, unless you got money to spend on USKO

Anatolia has a lot of english players. Theres also a lvl jump event going on right now get your self to 50 and you can lvl jump to 75. With exp premium its fast and easy. There are a lot of +10s on the server pretty much like that in every server. RampagE on human side is always recruiting so if you end up there check us out

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

First of all, welcome back.

Now about your questions

Quote Originally Posted by Johnson View Post
    What is the best English speaking server? With active English speaking clans/what side has more english speaking players on it?
    I could answer on this but I know some people would start an arguement probably so I just suggest to you on loggin to KO and look by yourself.
    Maybe look at clan recruitment section in this forum or offical one.

Is the server with good english population infested with dupes/+10s? (I assume so, just thought I'd ask anyways.)
    Yeah well, I can't say that all the English players walk with +10's.
    But most of us do.

If I end up playing the server you suggest me to, is there anyway you could help power lvl me to lvl 40 or so? Just to get back on my feet, since I will be starting fresh.
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f2...ia-orc-345613/
    This is a nice clan that we allied, most of the people in that clan still exping and working on their gear.
    You might contact them and ask.

What PvP zones are more active? I've always played RLB, but I guess whatever works.
    CZ is the most active zone as far as I know.
    Ardream isn't be bad tho, according to friend's opinions.
    But RLB is dead afaik.

Is KO even worth coming back to play, or should I take the road of private servers?
    I don't know what's going on in the private servers area but nowadays the game has some more potential than it used to have few years back then.
    Don't take it the wrong way, MGame isn't Riot/Blizzard or something like this

However, if I was you I would give it a shoot.
    andrewo350 likes this.

Hello all,

I've played KO on/off since about 2005. Spent most of my time on Beramus as a noob, quit, came back and played Carnac-West for about a year or so in 2011. I quit C-West due to my clan dying off/school. I was wanting to come back to play as I hear servers have been combined and population is better in PvP Zones.

My questions are:
    If yes to private servers, which are the best one(s) to play?

Lots of questions, but I just want to play again, and am curious as to where to start.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.
    Honestly if you're looking to farm and play on your own rather than spend money on this game you should just start private servers. It takes way less time and I guess reaching your goal faster makes it more worthwhile. Can't really say what server to play on cuz there aren't that many good ones at the moment, but good ones tend to pop up every now and then. Just look for one that seems to fit your taste.

So far what I'm reading is Anatolia is worth giving it a shot. Gotten two replies saying the server has decent english population, and both sides have english speaking clans. So maybe that is the route to go?

So far what I'm reading is Anatolia is worth giving it a shot. Gotten two replies saying the server has decent english population, and both sides have english speaking clans. So maybe that is the route to go?
    both sides have a decent amount of english players. and from what ive been noticing also is even the turks speak pretty decent english (not all of them of course) but Ive had some pretty decent pk sessions and never knew they were turk untill i invited them to teamspeak. at least on human side i dont know about ork someone else will have to jump on there. Also the last couple night about 1 am my time (PST) there's been a gm actively banning koxpers so that seems to be getting a lot better. Like what adi said the game has a lot more potential now but still has quite a ways to go.

Ok, thanks for all the feedback. Especially you, Andrew. I guess Anatolia it is. Now for the decision on which side to play.. 0.o
    andrewo350 likes this.