Questions referring a fresh start in KO

This is a discussion on Questions referring a fresh start in KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey whats up ko4lifers, ive been playing this game ever since BERA was first opened. I played for a while, ...
Page: 1

Default Questions referring a fresh start in KO

Hey whats up ko4lifers, ive been playing this game ever since BERA was first opened. I played for a while, but have quit a while ago too. Long story short, im intereted in coming back into USKO. But the #1 thing I MUST STATE IS that i will NOT!, i repeat, I WILL NOT be spending another fucking penny on this game. I will play playing as a Free 2 Play user to the max, as in No premium, no buying items for $USD$, no PUS items, NOT A SINGLE PENNY will be invested into this account. I would rather go for 70+, but seeing as that might be hard with no items and premium. I might want o play on a server where +7 high class items as chitin might be selling for a few million only. For example, warrior chitin +7 for like 25m. Idc if that means I have to play ares, diez, any server! I just want to play for free. I dont wanna spend any more money on this god for saken curse of a game haha.

SO that being said here are my requirements !
    ANY SERVER * Meaning I dont care if +9 krowaz armors/ weapons are " COMMON" , as long as lower level gear is "Cheap" meaning like chitins +7 for like a few million only
    I WILL NOT BE HAVING 50 SHARERS
    Most likely staying UNDER level 60!! * UNLESS i acquire some decent enough gear to atleast LEVEL up ( NOT PK) past 60 to 70~!*
    That means chitins +7, raptor +7/ MD's, Shards +7, Iron bow +7, * just high class items +7, untill I can make +8/9/10
    I will NOT be using PREMIUMS, OR ANY $$USD$$ to buy items in game
    Also, i would prefer to have a KO4LIFE member who happens to play maybe get me into a clan, or just help me in general.

IF you have any questions or suggestions. Please feel free to send me a PM or post under.

BUT GUYS PLEASE, IF YOU PLAN ON TELLING ME STUPID SHIT OR JUST SPAMMING THIS POST TO GET YOU POST COUNT UP, i will ne disappointed in this websites users * meaning the spammers lol*
    Please dont tell me shit like " oh dont come back, blah blah, turk this turk that* I frankly dont give a shit.
    Also, any person(s) that have made it quite far into the game * meaning gear wise, pk , etc * without spending a penny on Prems, Pus, or buyin shit with $ for items, I would greatly appreciate the help with some info as in how long it might of took to get to a certain level, or how long to farm some $, etc. Please. ALL and ANY help is greatly appreciated!

Also I just want to state, that maybe in the future, I would buy Plat Prem and REMAKE a char * of the same class* once i get some starter gear to just level up alot faster

SlickPrick Senior Member jewboy's Avatar

If you dont want to spend money, and still be able to play at a decent level fairly quickly, i'd suggest private servers to you. What you're talking about doing on USKO sounds horrible. Just horrible.

Don't. Go play private servers.

Yeah private severs would be more what youre looking for. Low gear on ko now wont do anything. Even adream is infested with 10s. This for sure isnt a f2p game. But If thats what you really want I know +7/+8 gear is cheap in Anatolia. Lots of english players also.

"wont spend a penny on this game"

"might think about buying plat prem"

dont even start with KO , this game is nowhere the same it used to be

well what i mean diver is that some1 would buy it for me, not MY money. I spent way too much on this shit over the years

Quote Originally Posted by c1trus View Post
    well what i mean diver is that some1 would buy it for me, not MY money. I spent way too much on this shit over the years
    poiz3n from diez?

yea, from alot of servers lol