Quests bugged?

This is a discussion on Quests bugged? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Are certain or a great majority of quests bugged on SteamKO? I couldn't complete scouting report and now I can't ...
Page: 1

Angry Quests bugged?

Are certain or a great majority of quests bugged on SteamKO? I couldn't complete scouting report and now I can't turn in the linart village board quests? Anyone know what's going on or is my shit fucked up?

Saol aby's

Are there bugged quests? Yes.
    Are they specific to SteamKO? No.
    Are those quests mandatory for items or exp? No.
    Will they ever get fixed? Probably not seeing as MGame has to fix them, not NTT.

I'm not so sure about that...

KRKO and JAPKO have many buggs fixed than steamKO or USKO from what i hear but idk why steam/USKO don't have them fixed as well (or maybe that's old stuff lol)

Quote Originally Posted by BeastyBoy View Post
    I'm not so sure about that...

KRKO and JAPKO have many buggs fixed than steamKO or USKO from what i hear but idk why steam/USKO don't have them fixed as well (or maybe that's old stuff lol)
    Because they were most likely bugged when MGame did the localization for the game, NTT has to provide MGame with a bug report and hope they fix it for them.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    Will they ever get fixed? Probably not seeing as MGame has to fix them, not NTT.
    So MGame are the developers? Then what does NTT do? I've always been confused about the structure of these two companies and their role in KO.

Quote Originally Posted by Onslought View Post
    Are certain or a great majority of quests bugged on SteamKO? I couldn't complete scouting report and now I can't turn in the linart village board quests? Anyone know what's going on or is my shit fucked up?

Saol aby's
    Those quests in particular are bugged, yes. I assume you are on orc side since on human side the scouting report worked last time I checked.
    Other than that, there are a few other quests that dont give you the Nps stated in the bonus section, some are wrongly translated (like the second manticore quest which is for DTC in fact).
    Ascetic quest was bugged also last time I checked. However, all the kill quests/item quests from eslant work, pirate quests work, goblin village quests work, magic association quests work up until lvl 82 armor ones.
    And the key quest is now at lvl 60 and gives 38mil+ xp.

Other than that, any other quests that look like being bugged require you to talk again to the npc to get the item (in case of delivery quests) or talk to a different person that what is stated in the quest (like the 3 approvals quest from pirates if I recall correctly).

This is all on Karus side, on Human side might be a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by Steez View Post
    So MGame are the developers? Then what does NTT do? I've always been confused about the structure of these two companies and their role in KO.
    Yes, MGame is the Korean company that owns and develops KO.
    NTTGame = Licensee
    MGame = Developer/Licenser
    NTTGame can make small changes here and there, fix minor bugs etc. but any and all big content and fixes comes from MGame as NTTGame either doesn't have the power to make big changes or its against their licensing agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Steez View Post
    As far as i know, NTT is publisher, they are providing a platform for KO. Servers, ingame management etc etc. MGame is the owner and developer of this game. But the relationship is little bit complicated i guess. Because one of the GMs at steamko forums was complaining about some in-game events like, "we dont want these stuff either but we have to do it according to our agreement with MGame." Or maybe they are just playing good cop-bad cop since nobody is interacting with MGame. :P
    Also as i heard from Turkish GM, i think Mgame has right on determining PUS prices which is completely ridiculous in my opinion.

scouting report, and few others that ive seen are bugging and can't be returned. But not that many , that it would cause you lose much exp. Ive managed to hit level 70 even though facing quite few bugged quests.

There are a ton of new quests referred to as chain-quests. Most of them work, and they give tons of XP. For the most part the quests that are bugged are crap quests anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    There are a ton of new quests referred to as chain-quests. Most of them work, and they give tons of XP. For the most part the quests that are bugged are crap quests anyways.
    That's completely false, there are quite a few important chain quests that have bugged parts and you can only do like 1/4 of the chain.

Also it depends whether you're orc or human, both sides have different bugged quests, I can't speak for orcs but on human side the fact that the long revenge questline is bugged is really fucking annoying, nobody can get their damage set of weapon breaker, only their health set.

Yes I was referring to Orc side, and Clearly KO has always been a bug ridden game, not so much as a complaint more of a verification, I tried searching for a bugged quests post but found none on Steam or G4L.

Appreciate your replies, especially you Freespirit, super helpful. Just wanted to know which quests to avoid, I had already completed 8 of the bugged kill quests b4 realizing they were bugged. Which is why it caused me an inconvenience.