fd owned me

This is a discussion on fd owned me within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i rebirthed my +8 crimsom robe... it became +5 rebirthed item, but i cant use it anymore.... someone said int ...
Page: 1

Guachimagaa

Default fd owned me

i rebirthed my +8 crimsom robe... it became +5 rebirthed item, but i cant use it anymore.... someone said int requirements goes from 160 to 170... wtf.. it doesnt say anything new on stat requirements, still 160 int requir, but if it really requires 170 int, that would explain why my dadīs mage can use it and i cant... so anybody wanna trade a crimsom +8 for a rebirthed crimsom +5?

PayForMySinS

I'm not sure, but there could be a lvl requirement for it. What lvl are you and lvl is your dad

Guachimagaa

im 66 and my dad is 65 -.-, only diff is i have 160 int, 132 mp and the rest hp, and my dad has 132 mp, and the rest in int..(no points in hp)..

Drug_Addict

Originally posted by Guachimagaa
    im 66 and my dad is 65 -.-, only diff is i have 160 int, 132 mp and the rest hp, and my dad has 132 mp, and the rest in int..(no points in hp)..
    LawL :wub:

You must be an ice mage and i hope you got elixer +8 cuz with that MP you probly hit like a |*ussy

Guachimagaa

i am lr mage, and i dont give a fuk of how much dmg i do, as long as i stun ppl is all ok... elix is too expensive so i got just sala +8

PayForMySinS

Theres probably an INT requirement (170+) for using reverse items, it's probably cause paper mages would take ALOT of advantage of reverse armor or something...Try increase your int and see what happens..

paper mages cant reverse their armor...

and light mages need int ^_^