Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

quick- how to kill koxp with a mage!

This is a discussion on quick- how to kill koxp with a mage! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flam3_Arch3r)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-P4rthen0n Best thing ever to lure is always Lamia, Lamiros or Lammentation. All the other ...
Page: 2

P4rthen0n

Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flam3_Arch3r)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-P4rthen0n
    Best thing ever to lure is always Lamia, Lamiros or Lammentation. All the other mobs don't agro outside their spot. Too bad even lammentations are so easily killed. =/
    only on eslant the mobs r not aggro outside their spot.
    on luferson they r aggro.
    and it doesnt even matter if they r aggro or not, the point is that the macroers will hit that mob and then the mob will attack them anyway.[/b]
    Not exactly, i guess it depends on the 3rd party program or the user configuration of it, either one. I've seen several lures of Trolls, Darkmares and Golems fail because the macroers somehow only hit the specific(s) mob(s) they're macroing, even when those weren't the closest ones. Happened alot in DTS eslant... macroers would ONLY hit DTS (never DMs or Trolls), therefor any mob you'd lure at them would calmly go back to it's original spot.
    Of course most macroers do not have this "inteligent" auto-aim (or whatever it is)... this is when lammentations step in.

pls son to be skilled in the art of luring one must travel great distance and keep in mind low hp

lamentations do the trick even a lamiros 1 of those can take out the entire thing of goblins macro'rs its hella funny seen it done before

[quote]

Thats why i never bother to lure anymore... anyway it used to be like that since begining of Diez when WarMaster was macroing -.-... only way to kill them was lure on priest ( on their party )

Restore did work for some of them.. make them crash i mean.. but dunno if it is fixed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12