Quick Question

This is a discussion on Quick Question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Alright everyone knows of the bug where when u login you appear in the opposite town of what your account ...
Page: 1

assailent

Alright everyone knows of the bug where when u login you appear in the opposite town of what your account is actually in. Well i have account with some prem left and rather then make new for my human dcz i was wondering if anyone knew how to force this to happen. I hope this doesnt get me banned i didnt know if it could if it does.

tindall

no man i think its visual but gl....

SLeePMoDe

Nation transfer?

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

if it happens and u choose opposite nation, u dont get nation changed, but your char gets bugged

assailent

Well then thanks anyway lol was just wondering whwat would happen. Btw not worth nation transfer the chars low lvl and im not going to be playing much due to other stuff maybe ardream here and there, but seeing posts about all these new hacks in cz might not waste my time.

HolyFish

but seeing posts about all these new hacks in cz might not waste my time.[/b]
    RUN FORREST.... erm... BABA... RUN! *speedhack*