Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

K2 terminated my account,i wanna know what is it

This is a discussion on K2 terminated my account,i wanna know what is it within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when i saw notice"server is going under maintenance" i wrote to CSC,this reply i got from them: Thank you for ...
Page: 1

when i saw notice"server is going under maintenance" i wrote to CSC,this reply i got from them:

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. After further investigation we have found that that this account has disputed transactions with K2 Network. The account has been terminated due to this and will not be re-opened under any circumstance. Any account found to be in violation of our policies is subject to suspension or termination. To review the Knight Online Code of Conduct and End User License Agreement, visit http:www.knightonlineworld.com/terms_of_use.php, section 6. You may also wish to contact Click and Buy (www.clickandbuy.com) or your credit card company for more information.

Regards,
    David
    Payments Support
    www.knightonlineworld.com
    www.k2network.net

We look forward to hearing from you regarding our service. Should you have any questions or simply feel the need to provide us feedback please do so by accessing the ticket submission page and selecting "Feedback" in the drop down menu.

Well,can some1 tell what i did wrong?CAn i sue them or anything coz i lost my money on credit card zzzzzzz

venom

I guess that account is banned for charging back money from k2 or smth... had this a while ago. i forgot to bring my money to bank so clickandbuy couldnt book from my bank and so k2 got a invalid payment...
    can be a possible reason
    you cant do anything.

Banned

O_o

K2 should be easy to Sue...just say you quit for ages and lie in court?

You got it easy.

whassup

basicly either you or the person you baught the account from charge backed on ko so no not really you cant do anything other then pay them the ammount of money that was charged back

but if he pays that ammount would they reopen the account?

Banned

yep definately payment fraud, pay the cash and they will open it again.
    had same probs with C&B a long while ago...

Yeah if u pay the cash ecspecially if it happened with c&b u can get ur acct back but if u bought the account and past owner charge back your kinda screwed can still try and get with c&b pay them they pay k2 k2 fixes ya shit

Yeah if u pay the cash ecspecially if it happened with c&b u can get ur acct back but if u bought the account and past owner charge back your kinda screwed can still try and get with c&b pay them they pay k2 k2 fixes ya shit[/b]
    I am real owner,but once a friend from Belgium bought me gold premium(compesation for giving him my warrior on manes).U think i can pay amount of gold and get acc back?

Banned

It can happen owner of char sell it his account but he bough gold kc using c&b when u get char he does chargeback and u get owned. i think it is other way for to get fucked >.<

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Ask them what payments were in dispute. Then assuming its not like $400, pay it and get your account back.

Should be possible.

O_o

K2 should be easy to Sue...just say you quit for ages and lie in court?

You got it easy.[/b]
    no, all k2 has to do is pull out their tos. They have the right to terminate your account at anytime, theres no way you can sue them for it.

Banned

ouch >.<
    my acc got banned while back when k2 was banning like 128937318971083274 ppl for fraud payment n all i did was call click and buy n yell at them ^_^ n they got my char back lol

DM:X

when u registered u agreed that u dont own anything what u gain ingame, ur account belongs to k2

no, all k2 has to do is pull out their tos. They have the right to terminate your account at anytime, theres no way you can sue them for it.[/b]
    shut up k2 isn&#39;t god they break laws all the time no one has balls / knowledge to pull there card

Code:
    We look forward to hearing from you regarding our service. Should you have any questions or simply feel the need to provide us feedback please do so by accessing the ticket submission page and selecting "Feedback" in the drop down menu.
    wtf they ban him.. how can he say any good about k2 ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast