Archers New skills

This is a discussion on Archers New skills within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the new skills that are slowing and stunning how will these work ..... like with mage to stun u want ...
Page: 1

Default Archers New skills

the new skills that are slowing and stunning how will these work ..... like with mage to stun u want staff with light or to chill u want glacier will this be the same for archers

inorder to stun better or chill better u'll need light or glacier bow or is it based off just element on ur bow

like my bow is 90 element will i be able to stun ppl like a mother fucker ????? cuz of the element will it make a difference or cus its 90 poison will it jus suck
    ?????????????

neone have any idea i wasn't able to play beta that much

xourico

today I got iced by an archer -.- h43r: h43r:

Default Re: Archers New skills

Originally posted by Private
    the new skills that are slowing and stunning how will these work ..... like with mage to stun u want staff with light or to chill u want glacier will this be the same for archers *

inorder to stun better or chill better u'll need light or glacier bow or is it based off just element on ur bow

like my bow is 90 element will i be able to stun ppl like a mother fucker ????? cuz of the element will it make a difference or cus its 90 poison will it jus suck *
    ?????????????

sig>post :wub:

Garmonbozia

Don't need a glacier or lightning bow. Just put that to skill bar and choice ur victim. =D I really luved new skills!

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Default Re: Archers New skills

Originally posted by SlmShady+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SlmShady)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Private
    the new skills that are slowing and stunning how will these work ..... like with mage to stun u want staff with light or to chill u want glacier will this be the same for archers *

like my bow is 90 element will i be able to stun ppl like a mother fucker ????? cuz of the element will it make a difference or cus its 90 poison will it jus suck *
    ?????????????

sig>post :wub:[/b]
    +1

go test it urself

its like asking how warriors can leg cut -.-