Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question About C-West

This is a discussion on Question About C-West within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Me and 4 of my friends was thinking about starting fresh on cwest. As we don't like to buy accounts ...
Page: 1

Default Question About C-West

Me and 4 of my friends was thinking about starting fresh on cwest.

As we don't like to buy accounts we thought of levling one ourselves.

But since we've never played c-west before, we'd like to know how active the server is with exp parties and such?

What exp spots are most popular between lvl (70-83)? are there any active DK exp parties at cz? Is eslant paramun occupied with koxp? What race should we choose for benefits of the exp (human/orc)? And what classes? (all go mages perhaps?)

Currently we all have ourselves 3 months of no work/school, so if we gna start, its gna be pretty hardcore. If there are any clans out there willing to give a hand regarding exp parties, we would be more than glad to accept.

Quote Originally Posted by 2010 View Post
    Me and 4 of my friends was thinking about starting fresh on cwest.

As we don't like to buy accounts we thought of levling one ourselves.

But since we've never played c-west before, we'd like to know how active the server is with exp parties and such?

What exp spots are most popular between lvl (70-83)? are there any active DK exp parties at cz? Is eslant paramun occupied with koxp? What race should we choose for benefits of the exp (human/orc)? And what classes? (all go mages perhaps?)

Currently we all have ourselves 3 months of no work/school, so if we gna start, its gna be pretty hardcore. If there are any clans out there willing to give a hand regarding exp parties, we would be more than glad to accept.
    There is no koxp at paramun, only at c2, There is enough exp in cz DK/CW, booro and if raided DS/Titan, it's hard to say what race to choose to exp but my shot would be human, classes no idea.

60+ go para, when u hit 70 cz only, many ppl exp on booro / ds / dk (excluding warriors, obviously)

Dont bother with C-West if you're playing rogue...especially when you're human against orcs. I spend my last month there using cure pots to cured illusion more than actual priests' debuffs.

Little archer Senior Member

that has to be the most ridiculous reason to quit ko lol.

inb4bathory comes to defend

Defend? He's being sarcastic, of course there is more reasons than that.
    But I actually don't agree with Stan, we should be encouraging more people to come to c-west. Or just close c2 cz and force people to stop hiding!

There are people!...just they town out instantly after they get debuffs or they'll illusion me! Maybe if the people in C-West would learn how to pk without towning/illusion so much they would attract more people.

You can't close c2! How can razor kill hackers de'lvl'ing on balogs then!!!??? He can't do it on c1.

I started to lvl up new char 10 days ago and didnt have any problem to find exp prty but i should warn u dont expect to find 24/7 exp prties like other servers. Ur time zone is important too.

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    There are people!...just they town out instantly after they get debuffs or they'll illusion me! Maybe if the people in C-West would learn how to pk without towning/illusion so much they would attract more people.

You can't close c2! How can razor kill hackers de'lvl'ing on balogs then!!!??? He can't do it on c1.
    well tell me what can your common cwester do when they get superior parasite torment and a 80 sin is coming towards them?

i know youd turn around and 1v2 them like a baws but u gotta understand not everyones like you D:

edit: just noted your subtle sentence towards me now... u better edit it out brah, u forgot to add riotes and atrosses.
    Last edited by razor; 03-20-2011 at 04:21 PM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post

i think u just like to bitch cuz u keep getting owned in cz. Why else would someone complain about getting duffed or illusioned... just excuses you put there to make urself feel better about urself but the truth is ur the one who doesnt know how to pk... Someone towns w.e ... notin to bitch about just kill em faster next time... you get duffed, cure urself... special if ur a rogue u shouldnt even complain about duffs like that u got cure curse ....

TheArcher

yes bring your friends to C-West would be great to add some more people

Banned

lol, Stan couldn't beat people when he had to use 4-5 keys, it must be hysterical watching him play rogue.

/on_topic: I just spent like 3 hours xping at paramun with a handful of clannies and a couple randoms. The most important is getting into a clan that xp's. The one I am in will xp if there are a bunch of people on, but it's kinda hard to get something going when you only have 2-3 people on that want to do something. GL where you decide to go, see you in-game!

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    well tell me what can your common cwester do when they get superior parasite torment and a 80 sin is coming towards them?

i know youd turn around and 1v2 them like a baws but u gotta understand not everyones like you D:

edit: just noted your subtle sentence towards me now... u better edit it out brah, u forgot to add riotes and atrosses.
    lol @ these comments whitch is part of the reason why we aren't playing right now. Razor, its not 1v2. Usual its just us 2 vs a party of orcs or more and we are just messing around. I don't usually debuff the rogues, they just spam illusion on him, which actually tells us they are scared.
    Sorry boys, we don't get "owned" because the point that stan was trying to make is, a lot people don't fight on this server. They hit him with illusion, then... that's it.
    Painful_Truth... your comment didn't even make any sense, maybe you are some guy that I dbuffed to much now you are pissy? Stan original character was a sin on ares and considered by people that actually played against us as a good rogue.
    Funkz... He wasn't complaining about be being debuff, he is saying after I debuff people they often town out instantly. Stan does actually cure himself, and sometimes me, he knows how to play rogue. And illusion doesn't kill people he wasn't even complaining about deing, try reading.... /fail.
    Again we have no problem killing people without baba gear, and scrolls. The problem isn't about killing people, it's about finding people to fight against. As usual people read what they want and take personal stabs that make little sense. Keep on the subject of cwest instead of scaring people off the server with your nooby personal attacks.

apparently killing a bunch of randoms at your lunar valley is now considered 2vs32473274

u guise r too gud, perhaps u should consider making some pk vidz

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    lol @ these comments whitch is part of the reason why we aren't playing right now. Razor, its not 1v2. Usual its just us 2 vs a party of orcs or more and we are just messing around. I don't usually debuff the rogues, they just spam illusion on him, which actually tells us they are scared.
    Sorry boys, we don't get "owned" because the point that stan was trying to make is, a lot people don't fight on this server. They hit him with illusion, then... that's it.
    Painful_Truth... your comment didn't even make any sense, maybe you are some guy that I dbuffed to much now you are pissy? Stan original character was a sin on ares and considered by people that actually played against us as a good rogue.
    Funkz... He wasn't complaining about be being debuff, he is saying after I debuff people they often town out instantly. Stan does actually cure himself, and sometimes me, he knows how to play rogue. And illusion doesn't kill people he wasn't even complaining about deing, try reading.... /fail.
    Again we have no problem killing people without baba gear, and scrolls. The problem isn't about killing people, it's about finding people to fight against. As usual people read what they want and take personal stabs that make little sense. Keep on the subject of cwest instead of scaring people off the server with your nooby personal attacks.

idk where u got scarying people off the server just man up. Yea i agree if a rogue illusions u its usually means hes scared but no reason to complain about it, cure curse and kill him simple right. I can see how ppl town and shit but thats just ppl these days whos honestly gonna fight without a priest now ? when u got one in ur party no reason to complain about towning everyone is gonna do it. But its c west when ppl keep getting rolled they leave and go to C2 or call other ppl to help out. theres none of that random pk party we used to do back in the day. Usually really clan based here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast