a quick question

This is a discussion on a quick question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i heard if you played euko your usko account will be ban? is this true? no sarcasm please and do ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default a quick question

i heard if you played euko your usko account will be ban? is this true? no sarcasm please and do be sarcastic just because i said that this is a serious question.

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    Whut. Why would this be true. I really don't know what Athenrye has or hasn't said, but I very much doubt this is going to happen since we don't share information about our signups.
    f d

Banned Senior Member

can any one show me where athenrye said that? if so i think it may just be a rumour(bad spelling dont care) then.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    can any one show me where athenrye said that? if so i think it may just be a rumour(bad spelling dont care) then.
    http://forums.gamersfirst.com/index....owtopic=222239

Quote Originally Posted by Athenrye
    Will there be a block to the European ppl like with the Asians or we will still be able to play?
    Sort of.
    European players who have an account registered with USKO prior to the release of EUKO will be able to continue playing USKO. However, any accounts registered to a blocked IP region after EUKO is fully released will not be allowed to access USKO.

Banned Senior Member

thx
    10 char
    Last edited by FuriousKo; 10-22-2011 at 02:00 PM.