quick question about account emails..

This is a discussion on quick question about account emails.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you still receive emails about customer service ticket openings and closings, then you would presume that the email of ...
Page: 1

havvvk

If you still receive emails about customer service ticket openings and closings, then you would presume that the email of the account is still your email right? So why when I make forgot password email nothing comes but when i make a cs ticket its there right away? any ideas? lol

just means the email for receiving the tickets is different from the pw one obviously probly has something to do with someone changing details if account is really urs jus go speak to a gm ingame or call billing

^all that jus bull shit just wanted to say +1 to ur sig FUCK YES GO RED WINGS

havvvk

uh, how could the cs ticket email be different from the pw one :lol: that makes no sense, and yes go red wings. lol

i kinda gave u a bad explanation

its the same way ur password for ingame can be different for website aka k2 is shitty