Quick question about ED

This is a discussion on Quick question about ED within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Can someone be kind enough to tell me the exact time of Eslent Dungeon, eastern standard time would be ideal. ...
Page: 1

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

Default Quick question about ED

Can someone be kind enough to tell me the exact time of Eslent Dungeon, eastern standard time would be ideal. I haven't done it in a few months and I think last I knew it was 8:40, 4:40 and 11:40 if I remember correctly. Now I think I saw it take off last night at like 12:30am? Also I did check the useless official website and it says........... ":Schedule:The Juraid Mountain currently takes place two times a day at 5:40 AM PST and 1:40 PM PST". Which I am sure is bullshit. Thanks

Banned for scamming.

gmt +1 is 16:10 00:10 and last one is 7:10 i think never been in that one tho

Ok I tried to use a time converter and it seems like 10:10am 6:10pm and 12:10am est? If anyone else can add their known EST times it would be great. Thanks for the response Hehoto at least now I know to look for it to start at the 10 minute mark

To be 100% correct I can just tell you GMT +1 times

16:16
    00:16
    6:16

and AM/PM GMT +1

4:16 Pm
    12:16 Am
    6:16 am

Ok thanks stalker, I think I got it now. The am/pm helped me. So it looks like it is 10:16am 6:16pm and 12:16am for est. Thanks for the help