Big issue that many KO players are currently having.

This is a discussion on Big issue that many KO players are currently having. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As many know already, many people typed their new secret password with an space wich makes you not be able ...
Page: 1

RiseAgainst_

Thumbs up

As many know already, many people typed their new secret password with an space wich makes you not be able to seal/unseal items. For example: 'Koko Life'.

When u choose a secret answer that is like that it just shows you how the sealing windows get closed then no light appears. I just get out of that little window try it again and the same happens.

If you try putting other secret answers it just tells u its an invalid one.

I've seen many people with this problem and when i try to reach K2 CS they send me auto tickets.

Any idea what can we do? anyone has gm contacts who can help us out? i just want those guys to change the sealing secret answer to one of the other 2 i chose wich dont have*spaces,*but*they*just*keep*requesting*me*for* payment*information*when*its*not*really*required*!

I dont have the payment information because a*friend*who*doesnt*logs*ko bought premium for me and i cant reach him i dont even have the birthday i typed in the account because i typed some random values :@

What can i do? i need to unseal my items...

tindall

Why would you put a space in it, no reason for it. Feel sorry about it but hey kmon you should have know better,

tamachan

yea lol.. and why did u put random value as ur birthday :S nothing wrong with telling k2 whats ur birthday :S

RiseAgainst_

I know... they asked me again payment info not the birthday.. but thats not the case... they should be able to help out ¬¬

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

you were supposed to know you shouldnt put spaces in your secret question, come on!!! who does that? it's prolly gonna take ages for them to fix it, like the time they couldnt fix people's accounts who had passwords with Caps.

tamachan

people make mistake :S this is a big one

RiseAgainst_

asdasd read below :S

RiseAgainst_

Whats done its done :< and well like i said im not the only one... i know there are ppl with GM friends... many people could give me a hand here... time to be nice yall ppl ?

stonepilot1421

wait so if we put spaces in secret answer even if not gold premy then it is fucked up?

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

yea lol.. and why did u put random value as ur birthday :S nothing wrong with telling k2 whats ur birthday :S[/b]
    i got banned once on my birthday =/

RiseAgainst_

If you put spaces in your 1st secret pass = sealing pass.. you cant seal or unseal

Cadence96

Have you tried to seal not using space?

sexa

i havent used space in any of my secret questions but wanted to change answers. they changed only first one cuz of "limitations", but they asked me birthday, all c&b id&#39;s, cc&#39;s ...

so you need to hav all those info and send a cs about it

Roberto

Why would you put a space in it, no reason for it. Feel sorry about it but hey kmon you should have know better, [/b]
    I put space in it, well they puted 3 SQ so i ansfered on question, and my school is Nikola Tesla (excample)
    i shout write NikolaTesla?

RiseAgainst_

Yea fukin school <_< just dont put spaces