Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Question about USKO Knight expansion?

This is a discussion on Quick Question about USKO Knight expansion? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello all, im a little worried about the new expansion how this new expansion will be coming any future news ...
Page: 1

hello all,

im a little worried about the new expansion how this new expansion will be coming any future news about this. .. ... few of my clannie friends were talking about the new expansion that is probably coming any time soon, well whats gonna happen on this new expansion USKO knight, well specially any news about Ardream PK are they going to change the lvl status for max entrance in ardream.. right now is lvl 59 for ardream is it gonna be lvl 65 max or is gonna be another area of Pk zone for lvl 60-70 all characters.

Im not very sure about this, im just stoping by here and droping this question and you probably might have any news about new expansion for the USKO Knight online only.. anything about this ardream low lvl max 59 will change to a little higher lvl like lvl 65 max or it will be a new zone pk for only lvl's 65-70 for any characters..

Please any good news about this expansion post me here pls ty.

3thos

we all know just as much as you do.

close this topic, there are like 500 more.

adream will stay 59 i think

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

y dont u check the post with 50 pages? -_- or u are a lazy one? -_-

3thos

y dont u check the post with 50 pages? -_- or u are a lazy one? -_-[/b]
    \
    due to the fact he posted this topic, that is quite self explanatory.

\
    due to the fact he posted this topic, that is quite self explanatory.[/b]

gashhh guys i was just asking thats all...

but alright i will try to look for that post.. if you can send me the post address web will help me alot ty so i can read for the next couple hours.

gashhh guys i was just asking thats all...

but alright i will try to look for that post.. if you can send me the post address web will help me alot ty so i can read for the next couple hours.[/b]
    No need, heres ur answer which is all the people know

Adream is 59max in beta server, japan and korean ko also got 59max..

No need, heres ur answer which is all the people know

Adream is 59max in beta server, japan and korean ko also got 59max.. [/b]

Hi but they are not going to change to new lvl max for ardream or 60-70 new other pk area zone.. for USKO..

just asking because few friends talking about new expansion and i just wanted to know whats gonna be in this new expansion coming soon.

yes i know is lvl 59 max right now for ardream but in new expansion are they USKO going to change the lvl for 65 or they will make a new area for pk for only lvl 60-70 or something like that... ?

Banned

Hi but they are not going to change to new lvl max for ardream or 60-70 new other pk area zone.. for USKO..

just asking because few friends talking about new expansion and i just wanted to know whats gonna be in this new expansion coming soon.

yes i know is lvl 59 max right now for ardream but in new expansion are they USKO going to change the lvl for 65 or they will make a new area for pk for only lvl 60-70 or something like that... ?[/b]
    There's no reason to change it from 60 to 70... its useles... the current cz wich is 30+ is better than that 60-70 shit... and yes ardream stays like it is

yes i know is lvl 59 max right now for ardream but in new expansion are they USKO going to change the lvl for 65 or they will make a new area for pk for only lvl 60-70 or something like that... ?[/b]
    i meant in beta there its normal pk zones like we have now, so nothing will change
    in japko they have normal pk zones like we have now.
    in krko and cnko too

3thos

nothing will change with pk zones.

only a new moradon and a bunch of homo weapons/armors/shields.

god, they might as well just put the 1440 hp pots in healing potions.

they already are fucking it up, lets fuck it more. dumb douche bags.

nothing will change with pk zones.
    only a new moradon and a bunch of homo weapons/armors/shields.
    god, they might as well just put the 1440 hp pots in healing potions.
    they already are fucking it up, lets fuck it more. dumb douche bags.[/b]
    the weapons are fine addition, they arent good in any special way

3thos

the weapons are fine addition, they arent good in any special way[/b]

are you kidding?

spear/dd all that shit on a WEAPON.

wtf.

we might as well call this game World of Knights now cause its starting to get lame as fuck.

i never played WOW or Guild Wars because of all the shit they have weapon/armor/shield wise and how each little thing has something to do with your char, its to fucking tedious and abnoxious beyond belief.

im just stating my opinion.

have you seen the new shields and armor though, if the weapons arnt a problem for you.

They need to take out the items and EXP quests and make it like 3 years ago

are you kidding?
    spear/dd all that shit on a WEAPON.
    wtf.
    we might as well call this game World of Knights now cause its starting to get lame as fuck.
    i never played WOW or Guild Wars because of all the shit they have weapon/armor/shield wise and how each little thing has something to do with your char, its to fucking tedious and abnoxious beyond belief.
    im just stating my opinion.
    have you seen the new shields and armor though, if the weapons arnt a problem for you.[/b]
    Then stop play the game if your problem is so big

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast