Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Question about USKO Knight expansion?

This is a discussion on Quick Question about USKO Knight expansion? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; They need to take out the items and EXP quests and make it like 3 years ago [/b] + fucking ...
Page: 2

3thos

They need to take out the items and EXP quests and make it like 3 years ago [/b]

+ fucking 10.

Then stop play the game if your problem is so big[/b]
    already have so you have no need to worry about that, im just stating the sheer fact that k2 is a bunch of incompetent people who are shooting themselves in the fucking foot.

i dont think you relize how many people who quit 1+ years ago would still be around to this day if they just kept it at KO, KE was the furthest they should have ever taken it, because it was still challenging enough to lvl and gather items, but it was still really fun while playing, now you can get lvl 60 by YOURSELF in 2-3 days, week max with all these quests and what not.

i just think what they are doing is ridiculous, seeing as they can't even fix the bugs that are already in the game and cant even fix the fucking server stability, cant get CS working to what it should be at, in all this, K2 just has their fucking priorities mixed up, nothing more, nothing less.

KirbyKommando

+ fucking 10.
    already have so you have no need to worry about that[/b]
    Then quit fucking whining, get over this game allready.

3thos

Then quit fucking whining, get over this game allready.[/b]
    another ignorant person.

im not whining, im stating my opinion, and i am well over the game, i am just suggesting things, read the ammendent "freedom of speech".

you shall then relize what i am doing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12