Quick question about xtrap bypass

This is a discussion on Quick question about xtrap bypass within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well im fed up with this xtrap shit as most of you guys are and i was wondering if i ...
Page: 1

well im fed up with this xtrap shit as most of you guys are and i was wondering if i use this how likely am i to get banned from ko? i guess what im asking is how easily can they tell if someone is bypassing xtrap if they can even tell at all.(dont pm me asking for a bypass ill just block you)

well im fed up with this xtrap shit as most of you guys are and i was wondering if i use this how likely am i to get banned from ko? i guess what im asking is how easily can they tell if someone is bypassing xtrap if they can even tell at all.(dont pm me asking for a bypass ill just block you)[/b]
    Well if you only use the bypass then i'd say the risk is almost 0%.... because it disables the security and unless you go yelling around moradon pming gm's "Hey look im using a bypass" nothing will happen.

But it means your also flagged as a "cheater" by the community.

im not cheating or anything im only bypassing the launcher and xtrap...and i dont plan on giving this out

EDIT: well i guess i am "cheating" but it doesnt bother me since im not duping or koxping

im not cheating or anything im only bypassing the launcher and xtrap...and i dont plan on giving this out

EDIT: well i guess i am "cheating" but it doesnt bother me since im not duping or koxping[/b]
    Using a third party program is considered cheating.

EDIT: don't feel bad, im using msn :lol:

Using a third party program is considered cheating.[/b]
    look at my edit i said i am "cheating" but it doesnt bother me at all since the only advantage i have is the ability to log in

EDIT: well i guess i am "cheating" but it doesnt bother me since im not duping or koxping[/b]

but u scammed before as bad as cheatin

but u scammed before as bad as cheatin[/b]
    whats your point he has been paid back thats so old why bring it up

Dr4g0n

Trust me k2 dont give a shit about you bypassing xtrap, there isnt anyone there to give a shit realy.
    If you can bypass it do it K2 is violating there own TOS thus allowing us to violate it as well.
    K2 Terms Of Service is in VOID
    EDIT: If I had a program or knew of a way to bypass xtrap I would