Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Quick Question, aswell as 50 posts. :)

This is a discussion on Quick Question, aswell as 50 posts. :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor It seemed silly to me at first too, but it's actually a pretty good way to ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    It seemed silly to me at first too, but it's actually a pretty good way to get to know a poster before you deal with him in a trade.

You get 50 posts to analyze a new trader's english speaking skills, on topic contributions, intellect (roughly) and overall you get an idea if the guy rushed for his 50 posts in a hurry (makes him suspicious) or actually posted carefully in every thread.

Of course, not many people know this. If more people did, you would find even the broken english speaking randoms posting quality advice instead of the usual "yes this bug is sucks " or something alike.
    I'm actually more afraid of the ones who seem intelligent when it comes to scamming. The idiot ones just don't do it well.
    MINO likes this.

^
    I'd prefer if they didn't have a post requirement (or at least lowered it). Just don't go first to new members, it's that simple.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Well it's made to avoid new or old scammers to just make an account and do their thing.

If they don't like it they move on, or they plot for 3 months and 50 posts.

No plotting has to be done for scamming in ko... Ppl do stupid moves like going first, trusting ppl just because they get on vent with them, or sending ppl things in letters thinking that is somehow a safer method? Any person could scam/hack/whatever. Its just that some people believe in their morals. Nothing to do with intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by MyFreedos View Post
    No plotting has to be done for scamming in ko... Ppl do stupid moves like going first, trusting ppl just because they get on vent with them, or sending ppl things in letters thinking that is somehow a safer method? Any person could scam/hack/whatever. Its just that some people believe in their morals. Nothing to do with intelligence.
    Thats correct, happened to me once...i decided to believe and got scammed...i dont anymore though ^^

Tough to scam especially if using paypal

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by 10thPlanet View Post
    Tough to scam especially if using paypal
    Do you post just to find out if anyone will acknowledge how much of an idiot you are?
    MySexualIntention likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    Posting "uselessness" will without doubt get you banned from the forums. And, as mentioned, you still have to wait 3 months.

Uh no.
    Never talked to you before -> dnt hate you or like you but hmm with that smart ass comment i'm not a fan
    N4v4rr0 likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Undeadkilla View Post
    Never talked to you before -> dnt hate you or like you but hmm with that smart ass comment i'm not a fan
    That's a pitty - your approval is exactly what I aim for.

Here's some words of wisdom for you, Princess:

Quote Originally Posted by JimX View Post
    where did i hide it?! ohh here is it \_/ .. my carecup for you!
    StrongOne likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    Well it's made to avoid new or old scammers to just make an account and do their thing.

If they don't like it they move on, or they plot for 3 months and 50 posts.
    well in time i used the forum to sell simple gear for IGC that u can do it in merchant theres not a chance of scamm if i want to sell krowaz +7 ... but the forum help to find a buyer and now i cant do it ... i have to wait 3 months and 50 posts just because i left the game in 2007 and i dont have the same email and i dont remember my old account ...

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UnSkilleD View Post
    well in time i used the forum to sell simple gear for IGC that u can do it in merchant theres not a chance of scamm if i want to sell krowaz +7 ... but the forum help to find a buyer and now i cant do it ... i have to wait 3 months and 50 posts just because i left the game in 2007 and i dont have the same email and i dont remember my old account ...
    Too bad.

Thing is, rules are rules and no one can verify or care. Wait like everyone else did.

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    Do you post just to find out if anyone will acknowledge how much of an idiot you are?
    Why is he an idiot? He's actually right.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Why is he an idiot? He's actually right.
    He's as right as someone saying, "It's hard to get to level 80" - his comment had the same limited effect on the matter.

Hard to scam? Maybe. Harder than WU? Clearly. It was not specified. In either case, my statement was situated around his posting manner being the obvious. This forum already has a Captain Hindsight, and his name is Thing.

I don't think I need to explain easy methods on how to screw someone on a Paypal purchase, most of us around here have fell victim to it at least once already, and it's not in my character to educate people on illegal strategies unless it's to otherwise combat them.

Well that escalated quickly. This was supposed to be a silly "spam" topic. And u guys go on and rant about everything u can pull out of each others ass. Well What can i say?

"Welcome to Ko4life. Thats how marvelous therse forums are" (Unless ofc u been a member before)

If you dont like them then you mine as well just not read them? Its not a hard fix..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast