Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree10Likes

Quick Question, aswell as 50 posts. :)

This is a discussion on Quick Question, aswell as 50 posts. :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MINO He's as right as someone saying, "It's hard to get to level 80" - his comment ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    He's as right as someone saying, "It's hard to get to level 80" - his comment had the same limited effect on the matter.

Hard to scam? Maybe. Harder than WU? Clearly. It was not specified. In either case, my statement was situated around his posting manner being the obvious. This forum already has a Captain Hindsight, and his name is Thing.

I don't think I need to explain easy methods on how to screw someone on a Paypal purchase, most of us around here have fell victim to it at least once already, and it's not in my character to educate people on illegal strategies unless it's to otherwise combat them.
    So, basically you're a cunt. That's pretty much all i got out of your post/s. You need to take your ego down 10 notches before your next post because your shit is getting old, you're in a similar bracket to Razor in that regard. You post a bit of edgey shit and get a couple good responses to it, then you just go totally overboard. You should think before you type.
    N4v4rr0 and thing like this.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

On a side note to all the usual flaming, I actually quite like the honesty of the guy who started this thread =P. Makes a change around here lol.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    So, basically you're a cunt. That's pretty much all i got out of your post/s. You need to take your ego down 10 notches before your next post because your shit is getting old, you're in a similar bracket to Razor in that regard. You post a bit of edgey shit and get a couple good responses to it, then you just go totally overboard. You should think before you type.
    You mad bro?

Going to go ahead and decline your request to reduce my ego; being called a "cunt" for issuing a spanking is pretty accurate, but I am not bothered by an online reputation -- although I can be fueled by your irritation. I suggest letting it go and finding something else to do with your time, Negative Nancy.

Furthermore, being compared to Razor is fucking awesome.

/Off topic

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    Such is the fate of 99.9% of topics on this forum past, present, and future.
    razor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    You mad bro?

I suggest letting it go and finding something else to do with your time, Negative Nancy.
    Oh man that comment is so ironic having seen your last few posts... i'm lost for words

Banned Member

Default zzczcxzxczxz

++++++++++++++upup

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123