Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

quick question to the rest of the 70s out there

This is a discussion on quick question to the rest of the 70s out there within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know there has been no confirmation and its just a rumor but if the 61-70 half exp was removed ...
Page: 1

Default quick question to the rest of the 70s out there

I know there has been no confirmation and its just a rumor but if the 61-70 half exp was removed how pissed would you be? I know myself i'd have my char on ebay the day after. Just wondering what you have to say on the subject

p.s (40% till 70 cant wait )

be veeeeery pissed off.. however i didnt lvl any char to 70 xD

shiftypoo

i wouldnt quit but.....

a.q k2

Banned Senior Member

I'd be pissed to hell, already asked them about it but I dont believe it'll be removed, or if it is, compensate the 65+ people

Heim4teil

yes i train now 1 hard month from lvl 61 to 65 if the remove the half xp i be REALY pissed <.<

TheFox

Default Re: quick question to the rest of the 70s out there

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    I know there has been no confirmation and its just a rumor but if the 61-70 half exp was removed how pissed would you be? I know myself i'd have my char on ebay the day after. Just wondering what you have to say on the subject

p.s (40% till 70 cant wait )
    if that happened u should put it on ebay one day before not one day after coz the price of lvl70 chars will decrease alot.

KamY

I hope they remove it

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by KamY
    I hope they remove it *
    If they do they better make me 70.

KamY

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-KamY
    I hope they remove it *
    If they do they better make me 70.[/b]
    Just think about it , more lvl 70 , more people pking , more np for all ^_^

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-KamY
    I hope they remove it *
    If they do they better make me 70.[/b]
    Why are the 70- complaining? YOU GOT A EASY ROUTE TO 70 IF THEY DO :|.

cos it just wouldnt be fair.. my friends who lvled thier ass off to be ahead so now they can have fun against lower lvls.. would then have to fight against other lvl 70s.. okay good challenge .. but still.. not fair

Heim4teil

bu for what lvl 70 when all ppl be 70 wanna kill ppl not 1vs1 5min all the time

evenson

Not removing it would be retarded.. i dont care that im almost 67... those faggots with no life with be 75+ in no time while people that actually have to deal with real life will be stuck below 70, and now with this being removed under 70 will be USELESS for pk. So the fact that you're going to have to level to 70 before you start pking again is just gonna be gay with the cap still on -.-

Hostage

And thats the reward you get for having no life and EXP'ing to 80. Makes the game more challenging. The game is old enough now and its easy enough to get to 60 with those exp scrolls. If they take off the cap, they better expect me to macro to 80. :angry:

Skeetz

more 70's less 80's BUT its like more 60's less 70's =/

IF lvl cap is 80 ofc ^^

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast