Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

quick question to the rest of the 70s out there

This is a discussion on quick question to the rest of the 70s out there within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i highly doubt it will happen. Never heard anyone saying that in other servers with ice age, or in any ...
Page: 2

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

i highly doubt it will happen. Never heard anyone saying that in other servers with ice age, or in any case expansions newer than KE, saying that there´s no cap for 61+. Beside that would be stupid, ppl that exp to 70 is not cuz they got no life, but because they dont pk/farm as much as the ppl that doesnt exp to 70...

Now that there´s over 50 lvl 70s in server (at least diez) it aint strange to see urself getting hitted my 3 types of meteor in cz at the same time... now u rather to get hitted by 100? lvl 70 for most characters is already a power boost, why make it comon for everyone to have?

they would destory the game if they did

Trii

make a petition so the people that are over 61 would get twice the xp they've made from lvl 61, seems fair to me.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

2 days after I got lvl 70 the xp event happend and yes I was pissed. If the xp reduction for lvl 61 to 70 is removed I would be incredible pissed. If they remove the xp cap again I will be pissed. But what I want is not what is always what is best for the game.

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

Originally posted by Felix
    2 days after I got lvl 70 the xp event happend and yes I was pissed. If the xp reduction for lvl 61 to 70 is removed I would be incredible pissed. If they remove the xp cap again I will be pissed. But what I want is not what is always what is best for the game.
    What excatly would you pissed about?

It would be absolutly fucking retarded to remove it. What about the ones that leveled to 70 the hard way? Completly unfair.

Volcanic

I`ll be more upset if they don`t remove the lvl 70 cap.

Reitsu

its probably better to remove the exp penalty from 61-65 so everyone can be 65

armand0

i have already got pissed, so many 70 lvls, no need more

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by phantomlink
    I'd be pissed to hell, already asked them about it but I dont believe it'll be removed, or if it is, compensate the 65+ people
    Even at half the XP, you had twice the amount of people levelling, so it evened out. :P :wub:

I wouldn't care either way. I hope the cap is removed so I can level my warrior easier...and by easier I mean leech more efficiently.

Doc

Not think that it was bad enough leeching your mage to 70 zzzzzzzzzz now hurry up and get my nub mage his nova <3

PS if they remove the lvl cap from 61-70 then they owe me a lot of exp :angry:

Trii

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies
    It would be absolutly fucking retarded to remove it. What about the ones that leveled to 70 the hard way? Completly unfair.
    give all the people twice the xp they have made from 61. fair

RuleR

1st until now every1 lvl the same
    2nd on all KO 1/2 exp after 61 is in place
    3rd even now with good parties/clan (no cheat) takes at least 5 months for lvl 70

IMHO leave it as it is.

And as PS: nothing will change as exp, ppl BS too much, it's only be like JapKO that already has a new CZ for lvl 30-59 and "maybe" near gear, rest is the same

KITTYS&gt;:D

Originally posted by Trii+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Trii)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-bigjuicyboobies
    give all the people twice the xp they have made from 61. fair[/b]
    +1 Like if it took 150mil to get 61-62 then when new expansion comes out the player has 300mil

but then... all lvl 70's would be 72! out of nowhere

Trii

Originally posted by KITTYS>+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KITTYS>)</div>
    Originally posted by Trii@
    <!--QuoteBegin-bigjuicyboobies

give all the people twice the xp they have made from 61. fair
    +1 Like if it took 150mil to get 61-62 then when new expansion comes out the player has 300mil

but then... all lvl 70's would be 72! out of nowhere[/b]
    '
    and dont they deserve it ?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast