Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

quick question to the rest of the 70s out there

This is a discussion on quick question to the rest of the 70s out there within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well there are some realities that K2 want more money . so they dont wanna lose lvl60's and will provide ...
Page: 4

justicetoall

well there are some realities that K2 want more money .
    so they dont wanna lose lvl60's and will provide them easiest way to 70 otherwise soon alot 60's gonna quit casue easy pwnage
    thats y jackpots and santas and some xp events on process
    yes penaly may removed

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by RingWraith+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RingWraith)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    1st.....hmm why did i pay gold after i hit 61......cause of exp penatly....so all that money wasted if they remove the cap

2nd.....dont flame my warrior was traded at level 65 but i leveled my mage and priest to 65 and 62 on my own....my mage was 65 but i got tired of playing mage so i decided to get a warrior level 65 as to where i left off on exping....either way the exp sucks after 61 and i would not be happy if they removed the cap as i wasted much time exping to only have k2 tell me ok now if u level a char u can get 70 much faster with gold premi....stupid imo

3rd.....i think anyone who has a 65+ char would be pissed simply because those last 5 levels are the hardest and the last 2 even harder cause of the anticipation....and of course your exp going up that is needed to make the next level

leave the cap on dont make a higher cap for 70-80 thats all....

4th.....i have a life and i have been hardcoring it cause dro is right....i dont pk or farm or even go to wars now so dont say people who get 70 dont have lives ....we do we just choose to get exp by sacrificing other things ingame

u still wont see a ton of levels 70 cause its still hard and many will stop at a certain level like 67 or 65

Your wrong there you will see tons of lvl 70's just go ares i think 70% of server is 70 now a days.
    And i do know more will come since some friends of mine making xp there they run Full AP xp for 6-7 hours a day where ppl come and go and im not talkin about slow xp its fast xp. TW, Raven, TB, or 3 Troll spawns. Its not really hard to get 70. Just xp a few hours a day only prob is the game is so fucking boring same shit everyday wee u go cz then wee we go 12oc wee we rape the h there or orc wee we go apos,trolls,raven,golem and LETS GET SOME NIGGAS XPD AT DMS PARASITE TANK RAPE HEALER. Shit gets boring :/ need changes need Archlord. :wub:[/b]
    It isn't, the vast vast majority of users still stop at 61-65 according to ranking/KONPtracker statistics. It just seems like there's more 70s because you always see them PKing and it seems like there's a new "xxxx is level 70" thread every two days now. Just remember, for every 70, there are 15 non-70s. (most of which are still 61-62.)

yun is just pissed cos hes the only non-70 warrior in ares CZ left :P

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

70 is a real achivment to get. The only people that are wanting the xp reduction are too lazy to put in the work thats needed to get to 70.
    I hope it stays as it is.

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    keep the 61-70 exp penalty but leave 70-80 normal

that way level 70's and people that are between 61-70 havent worked their ass off for nothing
    The goal of hitting 70 isn't a competition to beat the XP penalty...

AlwaysSayDie

I have a hard time getting 60 since i cant have premium ( im 15) and I dont know any real life players who play ko. so if they remove the cap, i dont know what to do since i never seem to get past 55

Grid

it wud be awesome if there were more lvl 70's. Especially orcs. Since they got like 2 clans who are hard to kill. How sad they are only hard to kill since they all got +1's n shit and using 5 priest in each party Yes Perfectchoice n ORC, you babas got owned against a party w 1 priest.

nfw

honestly 70 is usless imo nice stats yes but then 1v1 is shit due to if its not eathor a highly skilled 65 or another lvl 70..

on topic thay souldnt remove it.cuz if thay did so many usless people would get 70 zz

Originally posted by nfw
    honestly 70 is usless imo nice stats yes but then 1v1 is shit
    LOL...

sorry that one deserves a laugh.

nfw

well look at it 90% of all the lvl 70 have the best shit in the game and u got leet stats
    then someone under lvl 65 dosnt matter what gear he has dosnt stand much of a chance of winning so basicly its almost idot proff to lose np

Originally posted by nfw
    well look at it 90% of all the lvl 70 have the best shit in the game and u got leet stats *
    then someone under lvl 65 dosnt matter what gear he has dosnt stand much of a chance of winning so basicly its almost idot proff to lose np
    I dont understand, thats contradictory to what you said above. <_<

Trii

i know a bunch of lvl 69-70 people with +9 jewls

Originally posted by Trii
    i know a bunch of lvl 69-70 people with +9 jewls
    me! do I win the prize.

nfw

yea but 1 out of 10 lvl 68-70 still have the low end of stuff : mike the guy who made this topic has the noobies stuff ive ever seen someone have at 69 but the majority of the 70 can walk throw anyone under 65 without breaking a sweat

What a joke if they half it, they've allready made some of us be stuck on 70 for around 15/16 months and now they want to make it easier for people to catch up.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast