Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

quick question to the rest of the 70s out there

This is a discussion on quick question to the rest of the 70s out there within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Like I said the only people wanting it are those to slack to put the time and effort in to ...
Page: 5

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Like I said the only people wanting it are those to slack to put the time and effort in to get the lvl's

nfw

i dont want it esayer im happy the way it is 70 max and helf exp we dont need like 200 million lvl 70's

Keep the penalty but release the cap imo. Let ppl begin to lvl up again, the new skills are one of the biggest new features in Ice Age ("RoFD") along with Bifrost and the introduction to new mobs and bosses (Fire Drake being a prime example).

flamthrow

hehe i still got +9s anyone wanna gimme a cookie now? :lol: and i would be rly pissed if they remove the penalty

nfw

btw is it me or is all the lvl 70 mages with eathor full complete +8 elixer with cs or paper with ss all running in the same party with 1 full healer and the rest lvl 70 mages and thay like to camp front of town <_<

heres a cookie now roll over and play dead :P

Yun_Yuuzhan

All I'll say is there were 75 level 70s on Ares in April, a fair number of which no one's seen before or heard of. That and the fact that so many warriors are running around in full shell with raptor 8s now, it's getting really annoying to see items that are supposed to be earned given out so lightly. Words can't describe how blatant the cheating still is. God, and the scream bugging.....last night in cz it was like trying to PK in WoW, I was frozen in my tracks every 4 seconds. :angry:

nfw

lol yun remember back when i was new to ko and u told me there was 4 lvl 70 on ares made it a challange in cz

well its a bitch now on diez i think we got double the lvl 70 u got now : and there all mages

Yun_Yuuzhan

By the numbers you've got half of what Ares has

I remember when shell was so rare, BaanNektharious was the only one with a complete set. And it was all +6. Now I see all these random noobs running around with it. <_<

nfw

yes it sickins me but im happy with +6 shellsi had a few peices of +8 chitin but i cant stand having it im noob to the fact i cant deal with stuff i didnt make to well

Yun_Yuuzhan

I was full shell for awhile but now I use 2x +7 shell and 3x +8 chitin. Slightly higher attack, slightly lower defense. It's pretty much about the look more than any actual functionality imo.

SiegeR

Originally posted by Felix
    70 is a real achivment to get. The only people that are wanting the xp reduction are too lazy to put in the work thats needed to get to 70.
    I hope it stays as it is.
    yeah biggest goal u can get but when u achive it u get bored so for lvl 70 ppl they need to release lvl 80

and i was thinking why its hard to xp to 70
    and found what
    between 60-70

u can only get 2 master skill
    45 2nd skill points
    5 master skills

why not put more skills which u can achive like at 62 65 67 and 70

Yun_Yuuzhan

62, 65, 70 all have new skills

Ice Age adds a few more in the 70-80 range.

Any more risks upsetting KO's near-perfect balance.

SiegeR

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    62, 65, 70 all have new skills

Ice Age adds a few more in the 70-80 range.

Any more risks upsetting KO's near-perfect balance.
    no i mean skills which u can achive at 62 points at attack skills

more like SD<NewSkill<HS

Yun_Yuuzhan

MGames would have to do it, K2 has neither the permission nor the expertise.

Personally I think people shouldn't need any other motivation to level to 70 other than to have a distinct advantage over 64- characters.

SiegeR

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    MGames would have to do it, K2 has neither the permission nor the expertise.

Personally I think people shouldn't need any other motivation to level to 70 other than to have a distinct advantage over 64- characters.
    thats what i was trying to say

english <_<

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast