Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Review of KO:ICE AGE!

This is a discussion on Quick Review of KO:ICE AGE! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by coolboyp2 Ice Age will be here in July **starting to drool** Doubt that. Knowing K2 it will ...
Page: 4

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by coolboyp2
    Ice Age will be here in July
    **starting to drool**
    Doubt that. Knowing K2 it will be delayed until July 2007. No rush imo, it sounds like there will be a lot of changes. IMO the best thing for KO now would be to increase the level cap to 75 or so but with no new skills so the hardcores can get a little deeper in their skill tree of choice.

I'm hoping at least there will be a new cz with better xp and drops that everyone can enter, and the old cz will have a level limit of 70 so people that are 60-65 don't have to worry about getting raped over and over by level 80+ chars.

ThePainInside

i didn't read all the replys but i heard that the xp cut after lvl 61 will be no more.
    so at this way it will be easier to lvl.
    is that true? or just a rumor? what about the lvl 70 cap? you can get lvl 80 on ice age?

thanx for the answers

i hope in iceage it dosent require less exp to lvl especially for the ppl who are already 70 and worked their asses off to get it if its lowerd itd be gay cause noobs could get it faster even 15m a lvl less after 65 is still alot. keep er the same

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by ThePainInside
    i didn't read all the replys but i heard that the xp cut after lvl 61 will be no more.
    is that true? or just a rumor? what about the lvl 70 cap? you can get lvl 80 on ice age?

thanx for the answers *
    People said this about KE too. Don't believe rumor.

Ice Age is level 80, yes.

CaliKing

Default Re: Quick Review of KO:ICE AGE!

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ThePainInside

thanx for the answers *
    People said this about KE too. Don't believe rumor.

Ice Age is level 80, yes.[/b]
    The lvl 70 cap wont be lifted with the new patch trust me on this and it wont be called the ice age patch h43r:

QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111oneoenoeneo

Will provoke be enabled again? So those lazy mages ( Me :P ) Can do aoe all day long to lvl and get some mirages?

will the exp still be halfed after lvl 61?

Banned

i hope so......just so it wont be to easy for everyone to hit 70+

DarkNeZz

Leveling speed is same @ jpko - still very slow

Will provoke be enabled again? So those lazy mages ( Me *) Can do aoe all day long to lvl and get some mirages?
    if u mean mass provoke - works fine

Btw just hope that your MAGIC ANVIL dosent get fucked up like ours
    its like using NUS for +3 burns (BUS goes like NUS now)

Originally posted by DarkNeZz

Will provoke be enabled again? So those lazy mages ( Me *) Can do aoe all day long to lvl and get some mirages?
    if u mean mass provoke - works fine

Btw just hope that your MAGIC ANVIL dosent get fucked up like ours
    its like using NUS for +3 burns (BUS goes like NUS now)[/b][/quote]

I mean if the monster will keep following you for ever without having to hit him over and over. Like old ko. When u had to town or run Awwwwaaaaaaaaayyyyy from the monster for it stop following you.

DarkNeZz

well that time wont come back ... mobs are smarter

Zparda

There is some kewl Archer Skill? Arrow SHower 100% Acurate or "Spike" Arrow xD

Maybe shot 7 Arrow who knows

Infinitemadness

well well well...Time will tell whats going to happen. All I can say is be patient and good things will come to those who wait.

Amine

Originally posted by Infinitemadness
    well well well...Time will tell whats going to happen. All I can say is be patient and good things will come to those who wait.
    lol ...... h43r:

Infinitemadness

Not sure what is so funny but ok I laugh with you

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast