Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quick Review of KO:ICE AGE!

This is a discussion on Quick Review of KO:ICE AGE! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by DarkNeZz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DarkNeZz)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-LoveToHate Sooo! DArkness its the aoe provoke enabled in ice age? Mobs will keep following ...
Page: 6

Originally posted by DarkNeZz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DarkNeZz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-LoveToHate
    Sooo! DArkness its the aoe provoke enabled in ice age? Mobs will keep following you after 4 seconds or so?
    Well the idea is that they follow till the end of their "range" thats if u dont hit them
    Strongest clan on my server gets all the 6 spots golems in eslant using provoker[/b]
    You remenber old ko? When you would use provke and the mobs keep following you till you run too far from them and they stop following you?

Now in KE if you hit a mob and run, he will stop chasing you after 4 or 5 secs. I just want to know if in Ice age mobs keep following you as it was in old KO!

DarkNeZz

its not like the old (

PriesTesS

U can dream all u want people

the real question is ..... when ?

Originally posted by PriesTesS
    U can dream all u want people

the real question is ..... when ?
    Rumours are around july. Add the 2-3 months delay that k2 always have. And the 3-4 days server will be down because they fucked up something in database while upgrading to Ice age. And the 1-2 Weeks our accounts will be bugged and we cant log in servers.

DarkNeZz

I heard soon there will be some big meeting of K2 and maybe they will decide to add the patch or even something more

Originally posted by DarkNeZz
    I heard soon there will be some big meeting of K2 and maybe they will decide to add the patch or even something more
    The "big" meeting was with the turks and it already happened. Theres were they annouced to TURKS that they would be getting Ice Age "soon".

But every1 knows how "soon" K2 acts.

DarkNeZz

K2'd

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456