Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick WU question

This is a discussion on Quick WU question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Can you use a school ID card (highschool) to pick up money?...
Page: 1

sime217

Can you use a school ID card (highschool) to pick up money?

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

no

franxoxd2

No, Only with ur parents

sime217

so what i understand is you can be any age to send money, but you have to be 18+ to recieve money?
    doesnt make sense..

Banned

Would this work?

Go to DMV get a I.D.?

sime217

what the hell is DMV lol

i googled it and i got: Department of Motor Vehicles.. guess that aint it :\

btw, thanks for the 24 hour mute <_<

Zxenke

thats what DMV is

sime217

vandy finished what you started, im now confused.

Banned

DMV is where you get your license which is a government issued ID ... YOU need a government issued id to pick up money and you need to be 18 years or older

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

so what i understand is you can be any age to send money, but you have to be 18+ to recieve money?
    doesnt make sense..[/b]
    you dont HAVE to be 18+, you just need a valid ID, passport, etc, School ID&#39;s are not trustworthy. You can send money without any ID because you&#39;re paying for it. But they NEED to make sure the right person receives the money.

Banned

what the hell is DMV lol

i googled it and i got: Department of Motor Vehicles.. guess that aint it :\

btw, thanks for the 24 hour mute <_<[/b]
    A I.D. would show your age ect. when you were born ect. picture identification card.

If you want to discuss anything about that situation PM me on here or MSN.

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

If I&#39;m not mistaken...WU has a "secret question/answer" feature that allows people to pick up money without the use of an ID.

j3ster555

nope there are no secret question answer thingy.. just a huge pin number and ID proof .. as someone said above you just need a valid government issued photo identification card

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

nope there are no secret question answer thingy.. just a huge pin number and ID proof .. as someone said above you just need a valid government issued photo identification card [/b]
    Oh really?

"To be able to receive money without a valid ID, a test question and an answer have to be set by the sender before making the transaction. If a test question and an answer are not set, the sender must be contacted to set the question. Then you can receive the money by answering to the test question with the right answer at the receiving location."

Come on guys get your shit together and read the services offered thoroughly.

someone sent me money with a secret question/answer but no one asked me about it when I picked the money (Peru FTW) :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast