Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quickest 1-80 time?

This is a discussion on Quickest 1-80 time? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Lavie Fuck all your freinds, go get into a booro pt lol. If you wna exp quick ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Fuck all your freinds, go get into a booro pt lol. If you wna exp quick you gotta cut throats.
    lol +1.

And btw Unlimited, dun bother with dooms, just stay at Brahman until your friends/party is strong enuff for Para. Forget the eslant quests also, the time taken just not worth it ( make more staying in a para party than the length of time it takes to do doom quest ). People these days are so savvy about exp.
    Like fvcking off Chaos/BDW's when your in a safe steady booro party. The amount of time it takes to sign up, w8 to start, do the event, then find another party again aint worth the 8m exp or even the bdw scroll.

By all means go to those events if its slow and nothing else to do otherwise just stay in exp party. 1st quest most people do these days in eslant is TB, but again only if nothing else doing and a dedicated 250 killed untill all have finished party is forming.And they are rare as rocking horse shit.

Unlimited

Haha, sadly, we ended up doing the Doom Soldier quest, just about finished now.
    We're about to go try Paramun after this.

Also, did they take out the exp penalty after level 61?

yeah, its 80 now. Thats why we saying its so easy to get 80 in 1 or 2 prems^^

Unlimited

Ah, OK, no wonder I was leveling a lot faster than I remember lol.
    Well, doing Paramuns now, leveling fairly quickly too. Getting about 20-24% exp per hour if this EXP Timer is correct. Fun times

With exp premium u can do gett lvl 80 on like 15 days if u hardcore xping and if them make events like haloven event (then if i dont forgot whas have like 200-300% xp boost from quest items + xp boost from server + premium) and made lvl 72 on like 4-5 days with 2-6h do xp/day)....

Dairyqueen

ur a beast :O

in 2-3week u will hit lvl 80

Mes

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    shiit ur my hero lol, i get bored after doing 1-2 hours of exp
    pretty much i am geting bored when i start xD

Idk about 1-80, but I believe my fastest 0-60 was 5.1

Yes bored

80 in a month ? Holy shit this game has gone down to the gutter. Soon uniques will be sold on PUS.

Unlimited

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    80 in a month ? Holy shit this game has gone down to the gutter. Soon uniques will be sold on PUS.
    Funny you say that because I think most people have been saying that about KO since the game came out

Quote Originally Posted by Palan View Post
    The risk for getting banned is probebly lowere there then other places seince gms never checking apes
    i got banned there... so yes, there is a chance of getting banned...
    i didnt even use k0xp, just leeched from the k0xp pt that was there...

Quote Originally Posted by Breathin View Post
    i got banned there... so yes, there is a chance of getting banned...
    i didnt even use k0xp, just leeched from the k0xp pt that was there...
    GM's view leeching k0xp as the same as doing it yourself. Remember what happened to Dewon and his party a few months back at paramun? 1 random archer sat in eslant town had hack running and the whole party got banned. He hadn't killed anything, hadn't looted anything, they just added him from ppl searching for party. How the f**k were they to know? Now that seriously sux:/

Unlimited

I joined an Ape party yesterday just filled with koxpers. No lie, it was quite the exp - I was getting almost 20%~ an hour but I decided to just go back to leveling with my friends lol.
    Almost level 68! Go go 70 by Friday!

Banned

Are you orc or human ?

Unlimited

Human.
    Exp is getting slow...no one wants to exp lol
    Btw, is it possible to start doing CZ Booros after level 70?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast