Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quickest 1-80 time?

This is a discussion on Quickest 1-80 time? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cz booro give more exp...
Page: 4

cz booro give more exp

Unlimited

Yes, the entire thread has established that already.

It all depends to what gear and weapon u have when it comes to where u can exp.
    I am talking for a warrior
    1 - 35 Maradon
    35 - 60 if u can survive with ur gear or can make one of ur friends help u stone golems.
    60 - 70 Brahman and paramun
    If u have good gear after 60 u can go cz booros as well but I wouldnt not suggest it till u open hs 70 lvl skill other else u only gonna be a leacher in prty cos sd hits very low to booros.
    70 - 83 cz Booros/ds/titan/balog.
    If u can afford to buy sw scrool and have trusty mages u know offer them to add u and give them sw sc so they wouldnt need rogue for sw and u can exp in dk or cw as well .

to get 83 w/o sharer is very very boring, when I was exping usualy I opened KO in window mode and opened a movie next to it . if u r warrior u wont have any problem with doing that but dont think u can do it if u r priest or rogue^^.

Unlimited

Well, I just hit 69, hopefully I can start doing Booros, if not I'll probably be in Paramun/Brahmans a lot until the people I'm leveling with start catching up to me

I found soloing hops (in cz) was not bad when i couldn't find a party (even into the low 70's), kinda as a last resort when you cant find a party, its fast and not too bad xp with xp prem.

Unlimited

The only thing I hate about Hop Goblins is that there's always that random time when some random person just PKs you, it's pretty much set that they know you're trying to exp so they're just gonna wait for you and harass you, just to be dicks.
    Happened to my party, all of us were still in our low 60s a few days ago and I'm sure the person trying to kill us was well above 72+ but he just couldn't kill us but we couldn't kill him either.
    We go back to exp'ing, sure enough, he comes back again, we all town and just decided to go Eslant or Apos lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited View Post
    The only thing I hate about Hop Goblins is that there's always that random time when some random person just PKs you, it's pretty much set that they know you're trying to exp so they're just gonna wait for you and harass you, just to be dicks.
    Happened to my party, all of us were still in our low 60s a few days ago and I'm sure the person trying to kill us was well above 72+ but he just couldn't kill us but we couldn't kill him either.
    We go back to exp'ing, sure enough, he comes back again, we all town and just decided to go Eslant or Apos lol.
    Ya that can get pretty annoying after a while.

i do1 to 80 in 4 week 10 hours ¸with dumpling and valkerie exp

Unlimited

What is dumpling?

Dumpling was from a quest maybe a year or more back.You had to kill (R attack) some mobs outside your main castle to collect 2 different types of items then turn those in to get a Kimchi dumpling.The kimchi's give 5% extra exp for a set amount of time if I remember right.Alot of people just farmed them over and over and got thousands of them for when that patch went away and stored them knowing they will sell for alot at a later date. Think last time I saw they were around 2-3m each on cw.

Unlimited

Oh wow, that's pretty awesome.
    Do you know how long each one of em lasts and if they would actually be worth while to buy in bulk?

its 30 mins or 1 hr cant remember.Not worth the expense for the gain.Most of the time when you have just used one either the party breaks up or you start getting raided over and over.

Unlimited

Ah, well thanks for the info.

I just hit level 70 after slaving at Paramuns and Apostle of Flame for hours on end...now time to go buy my level 70 quest items :<
    No one seems to want to sell Lupus Pendants...arr

B>Lupus Pendant/Lobo pendant or Stamp of Dexterity on C-West lol
    Last edited by Unlimited; 08-12-2011 at 08:18 AM.

Unlimited

So I just hit level 71 after like, 5-6 straight hours at Paramun.
    lol, one thing I'm starting to hate is BDW. One moment the party is full, the next moment everyone disappears and all that's left is my priest friend and I lol :<
    Oh well, at least they come back half an hour later...lol

i get 1-79 with 1 exp premium , and i'm not that much active , so u can get 80 in 20 - 30 days.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast