Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quickest 1-80 time?

This is a discussion on Quickest 1-80 time? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Finally hit level 72 earlier. A big thanks to Heywazzap for helping me with my level 70 personal dagger quest. ...
Page: 5

Unlimited

Finally hit level 72 earlier.
    A big thanks to Heywazzap for helping me with my level 70 personal dagger quest. Hopefully this thing gets to +7...sitting at +6 right now lol

Default lawl

just get a bot and go exp at ape/ancient with k0xpers and u get 80 in 2 weeks

Unlimited

I will definitely get up on that!

Mmmmhhhmmmm!

3 months plat prem=76lvl 77,78 (3 months) 79(2 months) 80lvl (2 months)

10 months totaly.

^ Not rly , 2 months maximum ...

Unlimited

Quote Originally Posted by RULERRR View Post
    3 months plat prem=76lvl 77,78 (3 months) 79(2 months) 80lvl (2 months)

10 months totaly.
    That's very slow leveling, it literally took me a week to go from 1-70 and about two days from 70-73. Just gotta go full retarded and have no life lol

A good friend exped his warrior and priest to 77+ on Stone Golems cz, this was before the xp cut was removed.
    Make sure you are solo tho, otherwise it's no use.

Oh, and you might want a mp absorb spear (Philum+6/10)

Hobs until 70 is the way to go. Much better than Paramun up until 66 and very close from then on - slightly less exp, but much faster kills. Also loads of coins, MS and BUS.

Quote Originally Posted by Derp View Post
    Hobs until 70 is the way to go. Much better than Paramun up until 66 and very close from then on - slightly less exp, but much faster kills. Also loads of coins, MS and BUS.
    But in case you manage to make paranum party at rlb (till 70) instead it should be better than hobs.

Unlimited

Well, I just hit level 74. It's taking a while longer now, maybe about 8-10 hours per level since parties usually don't last that long, maybe a few hours but then it slowly dwindles down, so I sometimes find myself soloing Brahmans for a few hours, but hey, whatever, right? Plus, the soccer uniform helps a bit!

When would be a good time to start going to BDW? I read that BDW gives you about 5% exp per win + an EXP scroll, if I'm not mistaken. At level 74, 5% is roughly 30 million exp, which is definitely worth my time, but I'd like to make sure that this info is correct since I'd be most likely leaving a Paramun party just to go to BDW and if I don't get any EXP out of BDW, that would just be bad

BDW can give u a maximum of 8m exp only. Really not worth it as half the time one team is way better than the other and they either give up and relog or dont come down.
    The scroll is nice though so I only suggest going if u have absolutely nothing else to do.

Unlimited

Oh wow, 8m exp only? That barely translates to anything at all, probably 10 minutes at most in a Paramun party if my math and the EXP timer serves me properly.

How much is the EXP boost on the scroll and how long does it last?

20% and 2hrs. but if u sign up its like the 10-15 mins b4 lost and the time to find and get into another party afterwards. trust me,just stay in the party, unless most of the party are also going.

Unlimited

Ah, well, I'll probably try and attend the next BDW if the party isn't stale, hopefully I can get in. Parties have been a tad bit slow the past few days, maybe I'm just on at the wrong times. I'm sitting at 52% into level 74, wanted to get to 75 before I fell asleep (It's 5 AM already) but haven't had much luck.

I still have a few more hours of leveling in me, damn it!

I know one guy who made 0 to 80 in 22 days with dragon wing xp , set valkirie xp and soccer uniform ( 20% xp ) .

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast