Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Message to Dreadslayer

This is a discussion on Message to Dreadslayer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; YOU DIDN'T EARN ANYTHING...
Page: 1

Wextor

Default Message to Dreadslayer

YOU DIDN'T EARN ANYTHING

Trii

he knows

Wextor

apperently not
    he thinks he earned the clan items that he stole

Necropoo

Originally posted by Wextor
    apperently not
    maybe what he meant by 'earning' is that he lured mobs to other ppl's healer while they're tanking a boss? :lol:

happened to me! <_<

redfieldTnT

no more clan = no clan items...
    unless someone asked for all of the clan items back ROFL some clanless leader has alot of items ^_^

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

Originally posted by redfieldTnT
    no more clan *= no clan items...
    unless someone asked for all of the clan items back *ROFL *some *clanless leader has alot of *items *^_^
    +1

Banned

Originally posted by Wextor
    apperently not
    clan disbaned so who cares.....he can keep the items as you all are doing right....if not and i am wrong please sell all clan bank and split up evenly with all clan members from 8 ball

if not who cares

u cant have a clan bank without a clan and also what he ruturning the items to .... you dont have a clan....so he should return them your greedy pockets

i didnt know 8 ball disbaned when i told phantom will talk to him....but now i see it....if he made the clan disband or he was leader and disbaned it that is diff story....if my clan breaks up or i disband it why would i expect items back when i dont have a clan

if u thought he didnt earn them then you guys should not have give him clan items..blame yourselfs on that one

Banned Senior Member

Tez, he left the clan a few days ago, we havn't even disbanded 8ball yet but we're basically done. He went while the clan was still together

redfieldTnT

but did he know u guys were talking about it or he at least suspected something
    why would u ask him for items unles u were gonna kick him or disband good move on his part ^_^

Banned

He probally should give it back, if the clan was not disbanding. If the clan is disbanding anyways, I see no point to him giving it back, the reason he left is probally why the clan is going to disband..

Banned

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Tez, he left the clan a few days ago, we havn't even disbanded 8ball yet but we're basically done. *He went while the clan was still together
    ok i get that but now where will clan items go and also.....here is biggest thing that pisses me off when i read shit like this....u have a good clan who was skilled and you all should know better

"if u thought he didnt earn them then you guys should not have give him clan items..blame yourselfs on that one"

see that shit pisses me off....clans give out items to people then say they dont deserve them which would go against there beliefs.....why do you all do this...i will never give anyone clan items who has not earned it ..... your a top clan on diez yet you all did this....i understand your point but your now saying "he didnt earn them" so them why was he given those nice items....cause he said he would quit....excuse man....if someone says that to get items to stay in clan then right there you should have told him fuck off...he didnt earn it yet....he can stay and earn it and when u all see then give him clan items or quit clan

if he left before i agree he should give back items....but i all disbanding....so i dont think its fair you all get them now....i think no one should get them

Greed is the word I was looking for

If you wanted to get a msg to him, why not pm him, instead of making it public???

Trii

Originally posted by Anzac
    If you wanted to get a msg to him, why not pm him, instead of making it public???
    cuz he ignores it...

DarK

Originally posted by Anzac
    sry 8ball but +1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast