/quit

This is a discussion on /quit within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just letting everyone know, that FlippinSweet aka Chalupa has quit the game, I had recently got hacked, lost everything, tried ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default /quit

Just letting everyone know, that FlippinSweet aka Chalupa has quit the game, I had recently got hacked, lost everything, tried getting another char going, just not worth it anymore, this game is not worth spending all the money for.

Wanting to say thx to Murph and the Murphmadness clan first off for getting me going in this game and teaching most of everything i know. I next want to thank everyone but DeviousIntentionz from DefiantNature, u guys helped me learn from the best, then i want to thank everyone from orc side Refugee and my old clan ImmortalBrothers. you guys were always there for me. If anyone wants to still chat ill always be on msn, just hit me up [email protected]

ChrisOwns

Peace.

Xela

bb dude
    I dont know you but I hope someday these ****** hackers will stop to hack honest people