Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quit???

This is a discussion on Quit??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by camaz0tz they say that because how many times have they gotten "fuck off turk" "english only" "speak ...
Page: 2

ub3rslart

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    they say that because how many times have they gotten "fuck off turk" "english only" "speak english u sack of shit"
    Not enough, thats for sure.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by ub3rslart+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ub3rslart)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    they say that because how many times have they gotten "fuck off turk" "english only" "speak english u sack of shit"
    Not enough, thats for sure.[/b]
    why dont u address the rest of my post? because its true itll defeat ur purpose for hating turks? what a shame u only address points that still keep u right but not the whole of things even if ur wrong

PFK

camazotzz...FUCK OFF and spam some1 else's topic u dumb cunt, is there anywhere that u post where its not nothing negative...if u dont like wat he says SHUT UP simple dont u think?

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

cama has a point tbh.

every time a turk talks 2 us, even if he is saying something polite or just asking for something in turkish, instead of asking 'english pls' we flame them most of the time (i myself dont, but i suspect many people do). So sometimes i understand why they flame us.

But cama, i dont think ur totally right. alot of turks are racist. i get alotta racist pms coming to me for no reason. i get alotta ppl flaming me.

basically this goes back to what we have always known. the turks that are good, and the turks that are bad. unfortunatly, no 1 knows how 2 distinguish between the two.....

ok...so before cama came to point the topic towards racism....

...back to the topic title....

Originally posted by PFK
    camazotzz...FUCK OFF and spam some1 else's topic u dumb cunt, is there anywhere that u post where its not nothing negative...if u dont like wat he says SHUT UP simple dont u think?
    forums were created for the purpose of discussion...because i discuss and provide an alternative view i should shut up? would that defeat the purpose of this whole forum? whos spamming? im providing discussion with real incites not spam u should learn the difference...if u dont like what I have to say then feel free to provide some REAL discussion to prove me wrong...so far none of u have done so and have resorted to telling me to shut up...is it that no one has anything raelly to say to contradict what i say and u just want any reason...real or not...to hate turks?

ub3rslart

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by ub3rslart@
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

why dont u address the rest of my post? because its true itll defeat ur purpose for hating turks? what a shame u only address points that still keep u right but not the whole of things even if ur wrong[/b]
    The other part of your post was fucking stupid. This is a KO forum were talking about ko not cs.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

cama the problem dude is the fact that turks just happen to be all the KSers, all the macroers, all the hackers...

this makes us all think they are shit. how many times have u been pissed of by and eng speaking player in KO? i bet a whole lot less than a turk player.

turks honestly ruined this game, and u know it. i dno why u stand up 4 them..

Originally posted by ResserGD
    cama has a point tbh.

every time a turk talks 2 us, even if he is saying something polite or just asking for something in turkish, instead of asking 'english pls' we flame them most of the time (i myself dont, but i suspect many people do). So sometimes i understand why they flame us.

But cama, i dont think ur totally right. alot of turks are racist. i get alotta racist pms coming to me for no reason. i get alotta ppl flaming me. *

basically this goes back to what we have always known. the turks that are good, and the turks that are bad. unfortunatly, no 1 knows how 2 distinguish between the two.....
    true there are racists in every society thuogh and there are also those that may seem racist but are attention whores like many on this forum that flame for no reason but to get attention...which cant raelly be percieved as racist but as just assholes :P anyway the topic is referring to KB as a clan that needs to be overthrown...the fact that he says take back the server refers to him thinking because theyre turkish they shouldnt have the castle? thats straight flat out racism...and my point about racism from turks is that if u wanted to join KB for example they wouldnt say no!!!! turks only fuck off english...i know a few english people in KB as well

PFK

well can any1 say anything that u wont disagree to? every1s post i see u reply in its either flaming or abusing or proving some1 wrong...just because u think its wrong dont mean any1 else does

Sustain

Cama is absolutely right.

Originally posted by ub3rslart+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ub3rslart)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    <!--QuoteBegin-ub3rslart
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

why dont u address the rest of my post? because its true itll defeat ur purpose for hating turks? what a shame u only address points that still keep u right but not the whole of things even if ur wrong[/b]
    The other part of your post was fucking stupid. This is a KO forum were talking about ko not cs.[/b][/quote]
    its still relevent if u actually read it

cama the problem dude is the fact that turks just happen to be all the KSers, all the macroers, all the hackers...

this makes us all think they are shit. how many times have u been pissed of by and eng speaking player in KO? i bet a whole lot less than a turk player.

turks honestly ruined this game, and u know it. i dno why u stand up 4 them..
    thats cuz 90% of the game is turks...there are plenty of american peruvian english AND canadian cheaters...just because theyre not as noticable due to the low population in comparison of them doesnt mean that theyre not there...as i said this is a matter of finding a reason ANY reason to hate turks as a whole just because people cant stand that they have the majority population of the servers and we cant understand them

the game was kinda hard to RUIN back before turks came in mass numbers...lvl 62 was like the 70+ of now and no one had shell every1 used chitin and +7 was rare while +8 and +9 are rare now...there were ksers but there were just as many non-turk ksers as there were turk ksers in KO..see my point?

and im not sticking up for them per say...im just against this blatant racism

Originally posted by PFK
    well can any1 say anything that u wont disagree to? every1s post i see u reply in its either flaming or abusing or proving some1 wrong...just because u think its wrong dont mean any1 else does
    Come up with an intelligent idea then, maybe he wouldn't disagree or flame. And its ok, if he didn't flame you, i would have.

Originally posted by PFK
    can say that about this topic then i guess too...just because he thinks its wrong that clans like UK and tormentors wont ally together doesnt mean every1 else does

plenty of posts i dont disagree too...fact is theres more posts(like this one i disagree to) than there are other topics(like ones i agree to)

ok...whatever...all hail the infamous fag that takes the post to racism.....good job cama, and shurt riding on your coat tails...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast