Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quit???

This is a discussion on Quit??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; that make u feel all tuff and make ur dick hard if u flame some1 on this forum shurt? it ...
Page: 3

PFK

that make u feel all tuff and make ur dick hard if u flame some1 on this forum shurt? it must coz i see use losers do it all the time

First of all, Obsene, who the hell are you?

Second, PFK, I can disagree with whatever I want. I disagreed with this post prior to reading Cama's arguements. Also, I'm allowed to flame, as long as it doesn't turn religious or racist. So far, I'm keeping to both of those rules nicely. Also, I don't feel "tuff" because I flame someone. I don't really feel anything because unlike you, I do not let my ego go to my head.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by 0bsene
    ok...whatever...all hail the infamous fag that takes the post to racism.....good job cama, and shurt riding on your coat tails...
    actually u made it into racism

.....or, we can just sign on the dotted-line, a turkish written contract that says that US/UK/AUS/ENG SPEAKERS-KO now belongs to the turks.
    u dont remember writing that?

...You guys have it exactly right when you say that the English Speakers are too proud to communicate long enough to take the server back.
    or that? whats english players got to do with it if its not about racism?

The turks have come up with an aliance that has impressed a few of us, so why the hell cant we?????
    or that

even if we have to make a clan the is called ENG-KO because the clan leaders are too damn proud, then DO IT. I'd join....then you're one lvl 71 warrior closer to not the castle, but a cause.
    or that...a cause eh? not the castle? cause against what? against turks? hmmm RACISM!!!!!

how can u deny its abuot racism when so many points in ur first post point toward racism?

come to cz, d1 pls...and look...maybe you might get lucky and see my name pop up...and cama...i stop reading a long time ago bro...

come to cz, d1 pls...and look...maybe you might get lucky and see my name pop up...and cama...i stop reading a long time ago bro...
    That doesn't tell me who you are. Besides, why would I log into this piece of shit game in the first place? I quit this idiotic game 6 months ago and the only regret I have is not quitting is sooner.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

of course u did...why listen to facts that prove what ur saying wrong when u can ignore them and be right in ur own mind...silly me

omg...you think people give a shit what you think if you dont play....go away dude

omg...you think people give a shit what you think if you dont play....go away dude
    I suppose your talking to me. Sad truth is, I know more about the current state of the game judging by its past, than you do while your actually playing it. Besides, do you think people give a shit what you think when nobody knows who you are? Go away "dude".

wow...

...cant let go of the game huh???

...that's ok...addicting isn't it....

so if ANYONE else has anything to say....after these two have said it all.... :lol:

ub3rslart

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0bsene
    I suppose your talking to me. Sad truth is, I know more about the current state of the game judging by its past, than you do while your actually playing it. Besides, do you think people give a shit what you think when nobody knows who you are? Go away "dude".[/b]
    If you dont play the game, How do you no that nobody knows who he is :blink:

Originally posted by ub3rslart+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ub3rslart)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt@
    <!--QuoteBegin-0bsene

I suppose your talking to me. Sad truth is, I know more about the current state of the game judging by its past, than you do while your actually playing it. Besides, do you think people give a shit what you think when nobody knows who you are? Go away "dude".
    If you dont play the game, How do you no that nobody knows who he is :blink:[/b]
    I do have friends you know.

Obsene: I did let go of the game. I play currently play Cabal, but, 1) they don't have a forum and, 2) i don't like the community, i prefer KO's.

Edit: Don't want to post 2 times in 1min so:

Wow... If you're too scared to post, you need to grow a backbone (speaking to the people who've "pmed Obsene").

i have an assload of people pm'ing me saying they agree...shame you have people so scared that they dont even want to post now...

the_man_slayer

*sigh* rather than turning it into a flame war.. how about we talk about the topic :lol: I think a good allience would be a good idea. If we just wait for KB to go to different games, then we havent earnt the right to have the castle. Tbh, I think if we couldnt take the castle from them, we didnt deserve it..

tms gets a star for today

ty tms

frost

Originally posted by camaz0tz

anyway the topic is referring to KB as a clan that needs to be overthrown...the fact that he says take back the server refers to him thinking because theyre turkish they shouldnt have the castle? thats straight flat out racism...and my point about racism from turks is that if u wanted to join KB for example they wouldnt say no!!!! turks only fuck off english...i know a few english people in KB as well
    I'm not sure about the others, but when i first read that part, i assumed he was talking about taking back the server from cheaters, not necessarily turks. But of course, since the majority of the population are turks, the majority of cheaters are also turks. I never really saw it as racism, just saw his post against the cheaters, which in this case, are mostly turks.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast