Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quit???

This is a discussion on Quit??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yes mr. frost, ty... so...back to the alliances.... ....who can, and who will???...
Page: 4

yes mr. frost, ty...

so...back to the alliances....

....who can, and who will???

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by frost+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(frost)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

anyway the topic is referring to KB as a clan that needs to be overthrown...the fact that he says take back the server refers to him thinking because theyre turkish they shouldnt have the castle? thats straight flat out racism...and my point about racism from turks is that if u wanted to join KB for example they wouldnt say no!!!! turks only fuck off english...i know a few english people in KB as well
    I'm not sure about the others, but when i first read that part, i assumed he was talking about taking back the server from cheaters, not necessarily turks. But of course, since the majority of the population are turks, the majority of cheaters are also turks. I never really saw it as racism, just saw his post against the cheaters, which in this case, are mostly turks.[/b]
    then he should say cheaters not turks not once did he say CHEATERS...but he said turks frequently as i said...there are plenty of american, UK, canadian, aus, peruvian...basicly non-turk...cheaters just cuz turks are the majority of the servers doesnt mean all are cheaters so to say turks is racism

ok cama...my bad...turks and cheaters...almost the same in my book... <---time to flame... j/j

Z3non

The only problem here is that this is USKO ( United States Knight Online), and in USA people talk english! Not slm baba aga!

English is the most spoken language in all over the world, and i doubt turkish is spoken in any other country but turkey!

If u go to a chinese restaurant, u have to ask for the things in chinese (unless the waiters understand english) so if u come to USKO u have to talk english!

OK turks, talk turkish to urselves, dont talk turkish to english people and most of all dont spam chat with sellyng dagger +1 reduced satan aby com gel gel aga chyap!!!

If a turk tells u something in turkish, and u dont understand it, its in your right to say english please, talk english, no turkish or other stuff to make them understand ur not turkish. OFC when they take those ''advices'' badly, and they start badmouthing u, u have every right to badmouth them!

ub3rslart

Originally posted by Z3non
    The only problem here is that this is USKO ( United States Knight Online), and in USA people talk english! Not slm baba aga!

English is the most spoken language in all over the world, and i doubt turkish is spoken in any other country but turkey!

If u go to a chinese restaurant, u have to ask for the things in chinese (unless the waiters understand english) so if u come to USKO u have to talk english!

OK turks, talk turkish to urselves, dont talk turkish to english people and most of all dont spam chat with sellyng dagger +1 reduced satan aby com gel gel aga chyap!!!

If a turk tells u something in turkish, and u dont understand it, its in your right to say english please, talk english, no turkish or other stuff to make them understand ur not turkish. OFC when they take those ''advices'' badly, and they start badmouthing u, u have every right to badmouth them!
    Pretty sure chinese is.

i didnt stop playing because of the turkish alliance, or who held the castle (remember we gave it away), i stopped playing because the game bores me, there is no challenge, there is nothing new.

The other day me and boozah killed an entire 8 man KilledBy party without a single worrying moment, and they are meant to be the best Diez has to offer?

Right now there is nothing left to entertain me in KO

its a game /stopbitching

Banned

Ok, i usually dont get involved in these kind of e-penis posts, but i do have one thing to say. Can anyone really believe or take to heart, when Cama defends Turkish players, or talks about racism in a negative way? Seeing how he is the founder of the "Fuck Allah" club. Once you said that, and got banned (should of been just a muting but w/e), you pretty much lost all right to talk about other peoples views on turks and if it was racism or not. On topic, there was a good point made, dont remember by who and dont care, about how he is making reference to turks as cheaters, not because of racism but for the simple fact the majority of the cheaters in thsi game are turks because of their mass population on the server.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by BBsHere
    Ok, i usually dont get involved in these kind of e-penis posts, but i do have one thing to say. *Can anyone really believe or take to heart, when Cama defends Turkish players, or talks about racism in a negative way? *Seeing how he is the founder of the "Fuck Allah" club. * Once you said that, and got banned (should of been just a muting but w/e), you pretty much lost all right to talk about other peoples views on turks and if it was racism or not. *On topic, there was a good point made, dont remember by who and dont care, about how he is making reference to turks as cheaters, not because of racism but for the simple fact the majority of the cheaters in thsi game are turks because of their mass population on the server.
    1 outburst of rage cannot be taken as racism to believe that i lost all right to talk is truely nieve of u

nor did i "found the fuck allah club" considering i apologized for saying it and told others to not say it after i had said it

Z3non

Originally posted by ub3rslart+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ub3rslart)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Z3non

Pretty sure chinese is.[/b]
    Chinese is spoken only in china and english is spoken all arround the world... Thats what i meant

PFK

paddy, u didnt give the castle away..that day it was gonna get takin and u didnt want ur clan to lose it so u gave it away,

and ya i remember cama gettin banned for that, burst of rage or not u abused there religion...and now when some1 else says they cheat u back them up..why? i think its just becoz u have nothing better to do but make problems for ppl flame them etc..

when obsene made this topic i dont think he wanted some bad critisism towards him just so ppl can read and take it into consideration.

if u dont play this game anymore piss off to the game forums u play, u have no damn right to reply to something u have no idea about, how it was then and how it is now is a diff story..new ppl new hacks etc..

just chill out and let ppl read without ur bad comments all the time

Banned

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-BBsHere
    Ok, i usually dont get involved in these kind of e-penis posts, but i do have one thing to say. *Can anyone really believe or take to heart, when Cama defends Turkish players, or talks about racism in a negative way? *Seeing how he is the founder of the "Fuck Allah" club. * Once you said that, and got banned (should of been just a muting but w/e), you pretty much lost all right to talk about other peoples views on turks and if it was racism or not. *On topic, there was a good point made, dont remember by who and dont care, about how he is making reference to turks as cheaters, not because of racism but for the simple fact the majority of the cheaters in thsi game are turks because of their mass population on the server.
    1 outburst of rage cannot be taken as racism to believe that i lost all right to talk is truely nieve of u

nor did i "found the fuck allah club" considering i apologized for saying it and told others to not say it after i had said it[/b]
    Nieve you say? Ok, let me throw this at you. If someone was caught cheating on the game, yet they apologized for it and never did it again, would they still not be labled as a cheater? And on the subject of you never doing it again, thats quite ironic that you have the Pikachu signature, which was created to make fun of religion. So yes, you are still insulting them to this day. (and before you go off about religion, i too believe they are all bullocks.)

Edit: On the note of one outburst of rage. I dont remember the shrink that said it, but things said in anger usually hold to the deep down beliefs of that person. IE, in a "fit of anger", things are said that you would normally not say outloud, but still believe as true.

Originally posted by PFK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PFK)</div>
    paddy, u didnt give the castle away..that day it was gonna get takin and u didnt want ur clan to lose it so u gave it away,

[/b]
    thanks for telling me what we did... i had no idea myself, glad you could correct me............ or not

the reality is the amount we would spend defending it was not worth the effort considering the money we were recieving through out the week, we did not fear losing it, more the fact that it was not worth defending... though next time i need my opinion given to me i know who to ask

<!--QuoteBegin-PFK

if u dont play this game anymore piss off to the game forums u play, u have no damn right to reply to something u have no idea about, how it was then and how it is now is a diff story..new ppl new hacks etc..
    What right do you have to deny people the oppertunity to speak with the community that they have spent a considerable amount of time with? i still have friends playing this game, so i chose to remain a part of the community and you dont have the right to tell me to do otherwise. If it were left only to the people that still play this game to moderate you'd have festo and eric, maybe lutz dunno if he still plays, so don't complain. I hate it when people tell me what i can and cannot do, when they have no right to do so.

PFK

during that time im sure ur opinion matterd alot since u did still play the game but since u dont play it nomore why bother with wat use have to say?
    go with ur comments to ur new game and keep it there,
    dont try saying now that its not worth holding the castle, use had it for so long, why not give it away then if it wasnt worth it?

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

lol, this is kind of contradictory considering cama is the one who created fuck allah before n is now against the idea of racism :P but anwyay on original idea, it won't work. tested before... when rob n 1278352785132 clans allied n tried to take the castle n somehow i heard there's a lot of backstabs here n there, w/e :rollseyes: so yes it won't work. besides if ppl are quitting dies i don't think its because turks have overrun the server or w/e... its basicaly because games get boring after a while...

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast