Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Quit???

This is a discussion on Quit??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Because when it got to the point after 300 attacking us and we was making 150mill over the hour of ...
Page: 5

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Because when it got to the point after 300 attacking us and we was making 150mill over the hour of that CSW. Can I hear duped shells and keys anyone?

honestly, the post isn't going the way i wanted, so here we go...

....if your not playing he game...why you still here? Damn good question, huh?

ok, so you have friends here, i can recommend a few sites that you can to to talk to your friends, why would you have an opinion when you currently have nothing to back it up besides your past...the past is past.

Cama...looks like you where put in your place. There is nothing left to do but flame..so go get em' tiger...

and for the quiters with supposed valued opinions, you can take your WOW insignia somewhere else. So you play WOW...who gives a shit... everyone knows you quit, so congrats...dont really see the point of promoting another game here...but to each his own

I'd love to pointlessly argue more, but gotta work tomorrow, goodnyt gentlemen...

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by PADDY
    The other day me and boozah killed an entire 8 man KilledBy party without a single worrying moment, and they are meant to be the best Diez has to offer?
    i miss raiding their dk parties lol.... i rmbed me n trip would always run to the 3rd secluded dk spot where usually its a group of killedby xping n pwn their assses before donating our np to the 2-spot dk with 16 members of outkasted/ahm/oblivions :rollseyes:

FairPlay

I think this thread has sucumbed to a lot of sabre rattling and dick way waving - far too much testosterone flying around.

Having read all of this, I believe the substance of what Obsene was saying is valid and is of interest to a lot of current players. I think some were quick to take the moral high ground in pointing out a bad choice of words - "turks" - which could have been nipped in the bud if Obsene clarified his point. If what I have read is true, a few posters coild be labbeled as hypocrits.

The fact of the matter for me is, is that someone is making an effort to inspire some teamwork to take the castle. Whether it be held by a Turkish clan or a Martian clan, this post is still valid.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by 0bsene

....if your not playing he game...why you still here? *Damn good question, huh?

ok, so you have friends here, i can recommend a few sites that you can to to talk to your friends, why would you have an opinion when you currently have nothing to back it up besides your past...the past is past. *

Cama...looks like you where put in your place. *There is nothing left to do but flame..so go get em' tiger...

and for the quiters with supposed valued opinions, you can take your WOW insignia somewhere else. *So you play WOW...who gives a shit... everyone knows you quit, so congrats...dont really see the point of promoting another game here...but to each his own

I'd love to pointlessly argue more, but gotta work tomorrow, goodnyt gentlemen...
    y r u so hard on those who quit? k let's talk about those who're quitting presently cause of turk-overrun. why? i think its mostly because the rest of their friends quit that led to them quitting. i don't see whats so enjoyable staying in a game where u know nobody u like to play with is around. BUT if u think this game isn't about playing with ur friends or something then i got nothing to say.

so it has been tried before then? I figured, and it's still just the same ol' clan leaders, with the same ol' buddy list. hmm....anyway around that???

ok...for real this time....nyt guys

FAIRPLAY... I LOVE YOU (in the most not gay way)

that is exactly the prob....i already said sorry for the turk/cheater thing....let please ignore that and put it back on topic...

Obiwan

Accept it or leave it.

I love the way people are telling those that no longer play KO they have no reason to talk on these forums, when the creator and founder of these forums no longer plays the game... how about you people get a history lesson in this game, and learn to respect the fact that this game has always been shit, what kept it together was the community, which is the reason people that quit a long time ago still enjoy the company of friends here on these forums...

don't like it? Then i guess this isn't the forum for you, there have been too many newbies coming around here acting like cocks recently, i wouldnt mind seeing a few of them piss off to be honest

FairPlay

I understand your frustrastion Paddy. Becuase forums are generally open to the public, subscribers tend to forget that it's like being invited into someones home and irl you wouldn't tell the owner or his friends what to do.

IMO, what would be helpful for this thread is some input from the old school players (current and ex) on strategies and ideas on how to take the castle. Glib rematks aren't constuctive (IMO).

To any new subscribers to these boards:

Think about what you are saying and more importantly, whom you are saying it to before you let your fingers do the talking. A little respect goes a long way (and means I have less dross to wade through to find the game related topics)

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by 0bsene

....if your not playing he game...why you still here? *Damn good question, huh?

ok, so you have friends here, i can recommend a few sites that you can to to talk to your friends, why would you have an opinion when you currently have nothing to back it up besides your past...the past is past. *

Cama...looks like you where put in your place. *There is nothing left to do but flame..so go get em' tiger...

and for the quiters with supposed valued opinions, you can take your WOW insignia somewhere else. *So you play WOW...who gives a shit... everyone knows you quit, so congrats...dont really see the point of promoting another game here...but to each his own

i was put in my place? im sorry but the ONLY argument people can come up with for what i said is "u said fuck allah"...also last i checked religion has nothing to do with race...2 very different aspects of discrimination although i dont discriminate against religion either...what i said can be taken no more than an outburst of rage no matter how u cut it

Nieve you say? Ok, let me throw this at you. If someone was caught cheating on the game, yet they apologized for it and never did it again, would they still not be labled as a cheater? And on the subject of you never doing it again, thats quite ironic that you have the Pikachu signature, which was created to make fun of religion. So yes, you are still insulting them to this day. (and before you go off about religion, i too believe they are all bullocks.)
    no u see let me clarify if it could be proved the person didnt cheat anymore...no they wouldnt not immediately but eventually they wouldnt be called a cheater anymore...about my sig im not insulting them to this day with this...as its not specifically designed for turks its designed for all religions and all beliefs hell it even insults itself ROFL

Zaria

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    i didnt stop playing because of the turkish alliance, or who held the castle (remember we gave it away), i stopped playing because the game bores me, there is no challenge, there is nothing new.[/b]
    vs.

<!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

The other day me and boozah killed an entire 8 man KilledBy party without a single worrying moment, and they are meant to be the best Diez has to offer?

Right now there is nothing left to entertain me in KO
    So, after contradicting yourself, the question is, do you or don't you play?

DragonFire

how is that contradicting himself? in both occasions he said he was bored of the game.

Brute

Fuck a duck, who the fuck cares?

The main point of this post was that turks are ruining some peoples time playing the game... g0t tissue fagets?

The other stupid point... this racism shit? Who cares, unless your turk and you believe your country and your way of life is the shit then you can speak up, otherwise just say stfu and think to yourself how much a fuckwit that guy is. There is no need for a 300 word essay on how people should behave and think because no one listens to jiberish.

Personally I think that most of the turks in the game are a bunch of tools. There are the occasional ones who are decent enough to actually have a conversation with that doesn't result in steam pooring out your ears in frustration.

Honestly, out of anyone here, who wouldn't, if confronted by a obvious cheating ayasofia member kick him directly in the nuts for being a fuckwit?

(I am aware that this post was like a 300 word essay so plz, dont waste your time and point it out)

Zaria

Originally posted by Dragonfire333
    how is that contradicting himself? in both occasions he said he was bored of the game.
    First quote state he quit, but not because of the turkish alliance. Second post says the other day when he played.